Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

uh ohhhh day 11

okay so today wasn't a HUGEEE failure, but I was definitely over 150 cals which (N) thankfully the lovely Beth saved my sanity after a slight meltdown over a piece of banana loaf (It's late, I promise to go into more detail tomorrow)

Anyways, unfortunately I was a lazyy SOB today too so I only had a small workout today

Soo here's the total damage:
In: 190ish
Out: 248
Total: -58

Hopefully tomorrow will be better, I'm probably going to cut my intake short to make up for today, and it'll all be balanced for this weekend...

Oh, also, I'll TRYYYY to post tomorrow, but I'm going to be crazy busy so I may not be able to get to it until Saturday morning, but I'll have LOTS to tell you guys about at that time so look out ;)

Love ya's! xo

4 comments:

  1. Today is a lost day for me!!!
    I reuse to melt down, cause if I do, I will cry and scream and I am having dinner with boyfriend, don't think he needs to see that side of me... EVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha You fuuny girl, I love you!!

    you are doing beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was a blah day with food for me too. Not terrible, not fantastic.

    Busy on a Saturday. ;) Get you! lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. considering that this was posted on a Friday with an intake of trying to be below 150...then this is amazing. amazing progress.
    i'm kind of jealous, my dear! <3
    you girls are making me look bad with my binges. xD
    ^__^
    you're doing great, lovely! try to relax. stress is horrid for the body!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete