Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 5

Just a quick post as I head out the door to go home, I dont know if I'll get to post at all this weekend, so if I don't, I'll do a full update on Monday night when I get back!

Today's fasting went really really well, up until my ex (we're friends still) asked me to go out to dinner before I head home. I said yes of course because I didn't want to be rude. Besides, he was paying. I ended up getting fish and some veggies, so at least the calories won't be super ridiculous, but still, I'm sooo disappointed in myself. Also, my total workout for today is NADA, so tomorrow I'll have to go extra hard to make up for today and I'll have to kick my own ass for the rest of the weekend to make up for dinner out tonight and thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

Good luck everyone with the weekend! <3  

1 comment: