Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3

So I'm really proud of myself today! I had a kickboxing class today (my first one ever) and I did really well. It kicked my ass for sure, but who cares, it felt great! I haven't been all that hungry today either, so I've only had 135ish calories (way under the 300 limit) but it's only 6:30pm so that may change (doubts though, I have another night class tonight)

As some of you may know, next Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving, which means I'll be going back home for the weekend. I'll be leaving school late on Friday night, and then Saturday is when we'll have our big family dinner. Sunday I'm stuck at home and Monday I head back to school. SOOOO I'll be making a slight adjustment to my ABC diet so that I don't die or get in shit from the famjam this weekend. What I'm going to do is fast tomorrow and Friday: by the time I get home Friday night, I'll be able to just tell everyone I already ate, or that I'm tired in order to avoid eating. Then Saturday I'll skip breakfast (which won't be hard at all) and I'll attempt to skip lunch (or if I can't I'll have something small like yogurt or salad) That way, on the advice of the lovely Beth, I can eat whatever at the dinner! I was originally only going to fast Friday and Sunday, but then I realized that Sunday I'll still be at home, and fasting won't be an option. But I should be able to keep the cals around the alotted 300.  Then I'll fast Monday (or have a super small intake of cals) because I'll be driving most of the day back to school and such, and Tuesday I'll get back to the regularly scheduled diet!  Yay for planning ahead! I just thought I'd post it here to remind me/motivate me and such.

Anyways, off to class (dislike) have a good night loves!

ABC Day Three
Calories Allowed: 300
Used: 135
Left Over: 165
Workout: -612
Net: -447

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the net! Good luck fasting and with going home this weekend. Parents always make restricting difficult. Especially when you haven't been home lately. Then they think they need to stuff you full of food. And holidays only make that worse. I'm kind of jealous of your kickboxing class. Kickboxing sounds like and fun workout and I would try it if I could afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww.. you are so sweet!! and yeah, it's true.. I am just awesome as shit! well.. not like, REAL shit, cuz that isn't awesome..

    Unless of course you are constipated and then shit is awesome AND appreciated.

    anyways, enough about shit, lets talk about YOU!

    awesome, girly! you are simply amazing! you amaze me in every way, every day. (a little poet inside, I guess..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks guys, and kes, I AM IN SOOOO MUCH PAIN TODAY! lol it feels so great! I just rolled out of bed and my muscles were like "fuck you for kickboxing yesterday" hahaha I love it! Can't wait to go again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kick-boxing! It's an awesome workout.

    ReplyDelete