Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day... 9?!

Wow, day 9 already!

Can I really count today as day 9? I know I cheated this weekend, but fuck it, today is still day 9!

Just a super short post today because I'm exhausted! I fasted all day today, and did really well, did my usual power walk to and from school (approx -240 cals) and then later I decided to go for a 10km (hour long) run, followed by my usual workout (-300)

So that leaves me for today:
Cals in: 0
Cals out: -1296

I think I may have overdone the exercise a bit today though, I'm rather dizzy right now, but it's so worth it! Tomorrow is another day of fasting and I have kickboxing, so I probably won't run. Another great thing about fasting all day is that I got a TON of schoolwork done today, and now I'm getting to bed early so I'll be all energized for tomorrow (hopefully)

Goodnight all! xox

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am SO jealous of your OUT!!!

    mine was only -50.. then again, I didn't get out of bed either, so I guess I deserved it! HAHA

    looking forward to 48 hours of fasting!!

    Go GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your ability to fast

    i just cannot do it
    if i try i just end up binging
    well done girl

    ReplyDelete