Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 10

Well today was interesting... I feel so faaattttt today, yet my fasting today went well as hoped. So Idunno why I feel all gross today, butttt I do. Hopefully tomorrow is better. I feel like fasting is so much easier than eating because once I start to eat, I get the urge to binge, which is baaaadddd.

As much as I really want to fast again tomorrow, I know I probably shouldn't, so I've already planned out what I'm going to eat tomorrow and I'm determined to stick with it. I love the empty feeling in my stomach, and I'm so glad that this week is all low calorie allotments because hopefully that means I'll be able to continue doing well.

Today I went to my kickboxing class, it was fun as usual. To warm up, I did 10 minutes on a bike (I was actually just killing time while whatever class before me ended, but hey, according the the bike, I burned 110 calories, so that's a plus right! So for today, I'm at:

Cals in: 0
Cals out: -475

It's been pouring rain all day today, so I didn't get to do my usual run, and I didn't feel like doing my usual post-run workout since we basically do a longer version of my workout at the end of my class, but still, almost 500 cals out, not too bad. Also, it's supposed to rain all week which will SUCK so I'm hoping it stops long enough for me to run, otherwise I'll probably go use the bike forever at the gym and burn as many cals as possible!- I'll let you all know how that goes though.

1 comment:

  1. your day sounds exactly like mine! And I could totally fast another day, but I am gonna try some fruit or something tomorrow, just to keep my body regulated..

    Awesome job today though and good luck tomorrow.

    Hang tough, girl. We made it!

    ReplyDelete