Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2

Nothing much to say for today so I'll keep it short and sweet.
Stayed on track with the eating, it's just after 7pm now and I don't like to eat after this time, which is good because I'm at about 500 cals now anyways (which is what I'm allowed for today)
Power walked home from campus this morning and literally just got back from an hour long run, followed by the 100 workout (which I do basically after every run as a bit of a cooldown)

I should probably get to doing some homework now, so hopefully a longer, more interesting post tomorrow!

ABC Day Two
Calories Allowed: 500
Used:500
Left Over: 0
Workout: -884
Net: -384

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Job! I am totally going to try your workout thing, looks like fun! And you are right! he is SCUMMM!! don't be shy, fucking say it! haha

    And damn it, I love you too!

    ReplyDelete