Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

SO BUSYYYY OMG

I'm so thankful that my lovely Beth hasn't updated since day 16 either, because I'm not at the moment either!
This is just a super fast post to say that I haven't forgotten you guys! I've been so insanely busy with school midterms and such last week and the week coming up, so don't expect much from me until after the 31st. Plus My computer has been sitting in the kitchen all week to force myself to study lol.  I'm very sorry but c'est la vie.
Day 17 and 18 went great, went as planned and worked out like CRAZYYY even though it's been pouring rain, but I feel like the less I eat, the better the opportunity for me to workout and get max calorie burn :)
Last night was particularly interesting. I kind of mixed up day 17 and 18 (because I was busy busy studying for my Thursday Midterm, so whenever my roommates came up for snacks, I'd have a bite with them (instead of fasting) I probably only ended up eating like... 60 cals max, but still I felt guilty so I just fasted yesterday. Anyways, last night I hung out with my ex (we're still super tight- its what happens when you date for 5 years) anyways sooo hung out, no big deal, ended up play fighting, nooo biggie, slept over, still not a big deal (our friend group is super close, sleepovers happen all the time, even if it is with the ex, its not a big cause for concern. But old habits die hard (even if it has been over a year since we broke up) and we ended up rather close and cozy during our sleep (stilll not a big deal- except for the fact that we both still have feelings for eachother. It sucks, he's a great guy, my first love and I still love him to death and back, but he just drives me nuts sometimes, and so I don't want to date him... but ughhh is it horribly wrong to want to be with him, even after a year? SO CONFUSING! And to make matters worse, those awkward romantic movie situations would happen, you know, the awkward pause right before a kiss- those pauses kept happening (fyi- nothing happened between us!) but I kept getting little flip-flop butterflies in my stomach... which, funny thing.. THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD when you've been fasting for 2 days and have barely eaten otherwise.

anyways, this ended up being longer than expected, so have a good weekend everyone and I'll try my very best to post Monday (I have 2 exams Monday so don't hold your breath)

Love you all and hope you're all doing terrifically!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my ghostly friend! I hope you are able to breathe!! missing you..

    ReplyDelete