Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day.... 29?

I am soooo very sorry that I've been neglecting my blogging duties so terribly for the past two weeks. Things have been so hectic, and I have had zero time to sit down and write.... not only that but I've been shamefully neglecting my diet because things have just been so hectic here lately what with school and the big awaited Halloween party and whatnot... but I'm back on track now starting today, and I'm going to make it all back up.

On the plus side, I've weighed myself today because of the Halloween contest. Annndddddd, *drumroll* I've lost 10lbs! I'm a little bit disappointed it's not more, but after the last two weeks I've had, I'm not really surprised. but still, I'm pretty happy about it!

The Halloween party went surprisingly well, I ended up partying all weekend (ughhhh so much alcohol), and had a long conversation with my ex about what we want out of this newfound relationship of ours (aka hooking up) and we both agreed that 1) its nobody's goddamn business, and 2) we're not looking for anything out of it right now. Thank god.

So, today's a 200 day, and I've already had about 100cals in cereal, so I'll probably hold off the rest for dinner tonight, and then go for a nice run and hill workout to try and get back on track. I'm hoping for this week to be a huge workout week for me. Fingers Crossed! It's now less than 2 months until my trip! EEK! I have less than 2 months to loose 20 more *(hopefully 30 though) more pounds! So let's go hard!

I hope everyone is doing well! I've got to go and OCD clean my bedroom like nobody can imagine! (I'm superrrr anal about the cleanliness of my bedroom and since I haven't been home all weekend, It's looking a little worse for wear). Anyways, I fully intend on catching up on everyone else's lives ASAP! (aka hopefully tonight)

Love yas! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment