Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween!

So I'm in class right now and bored our of my mind because unlike Run I'm TERRIBLE at math, hate stats with a firey burning passion, and therefore have ZERO desire to pay attention. So I'll use my phone to blog!

Halloween is approaching tres vite! And I'm slightly freaking out with excitement! I was talking to Ducky the other day (ps he's been giving me lots of attention lately and I loooove it!) anyways, he's for sure coming down to visit for Halloween and our friends are for sure having a partayyy! BUT this means I need to find THE. PERFECT. COSTUME. it needs to be the perfect combination of awesome and scandalous! There's going to be a costume contest, so a rocking costume would be nice (I'm playing with the idea of Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus because people will love that, but I want a semi-revealing but not outright slutty costume! I must strike the perfect balance to catch Ducky's eye. Oh and also, I alwayyyyyysss make my own costumes which is awesome buy puts a limitation on what I can do. So if anyone has suggestions feel free to make em!

Sooo excited! Sorry I'm so boy crazy today, but on the plus side it's definitely motivating my weightloss! As for today, I'm fasting, it's almost noon and I'm doing great so far, I'll post later with an official update ;)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Not many people seem to like Maths. Not even the people who are in my class!

    Halloween is making me panic with excitement. I have no idea on costumes though. I'm still attempting to figure out what to dress up as.

    Boy crazy is better than Maths crazy ;) Good luck with the fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha I hateeee math, I'm an arts kid 100%, if you ever need help with your english work, feel free to hit me up for help haha I'm a rockstar at deciphering Shakespeare!

    Halloween is my FAVOURITE holiday, I get sooo worked up over it every year haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sort of love English and Shakespeare lol. I'm the only person in my class to like Shakespeare :O Major nerd here. I do miss art and 3D technology though. It's nice to be all creative.

    ReplyDelete