Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

so cold

Hey Guys!
I hope everyone's feeling much better this weekend! As I write this (yes, write, not type- i didn't have a computer with me) I am in a frigid hockey arena for 4 HOURS)! And it's not much warmer outside (insert Canada Jokes Here)
It's SO COLD- to keep warm I wore 3+ layers of clothing (yes, 3 pairs of pants, 2 sweatshirts under my coat, etc.) I feel so ginormous. I checked the mirror before I left the house, and in all honesty, I look like a fat sausage stuffed crammed into my winter jacket (it's almost bursting at the seams)- hellooooo self-consciousness. I mean, it already feels a little tight without the sweaters, but now I just feel gross (and I have to wear it all again on Saturday)
I've found a new thinspiration/motivation this week though- Kate Beckinsale. The guys and I have been watching all of the Underworld movies recently and I keep having to hear about how gorgeous she is. It's annoying, but I agree- I'd kill for her body. I WILL have that body- soon.
Kate Beckinsale. Gah so gorgeous

I'm home for the weekend now- house all to myself and so far my restricting has been testing but good. My parents have SO MUCH good food (aka terrible for me) that I would LOVE to just binge on- but I haven't and now I'm going to go work out so I KNOW I wont eat (I never feel hungry after a workout)-that's my goal for this weekend- water fast and workout to kickstart my next week (now that I'm feeling much better, I need to get back on track!

Love yas!

4 comments:

  1. ah yes Kate Beckinsale....so pretty sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep strong! Don't cave into food, she's a wicked witch that steals away happiness and curses us with rolls of fat, lol.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yea its so cold for me too!!! And gosh she is gorgeous!!!<3 stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fucking hockey.
    yeah. it's freezing here too. but with my fever...! with my fever, i can't even feel the cold.
    gahhh. the price of feeling warm. gaaaaah.
    kill my Arabic teacher for that body. DO EET.
    oooh. you're just like me. when i exercise, it's so easy to restrict. bad part: i lose more when i don't exercise. 0___0 fuck.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete