Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday

Sooo update on last night.

When I left you guys, I was still fasting, all was well.

I got home and my dad had made chicken wings and nachos... hellooo calories! Anyways, I ate only 4 wings (240 cals) and only a little bit of nachoes (soo lets round that up to say 300-350 max)
Then we had cake, and ice cream and cookies, and chips, cheese and crackers, the list goes on... I was polite and only had a little tiny bit of each, but still, I was sooo full, and I feel like I ate 10 million calories worth of CRAP

So I got up and worked out first think this morning (couldn't last night- family time and all haha)

So yeah, had a good hour long workout this morning... did 40 mins on the elliptical then the good ole 100 workout which feels like a pretty good output.

Then mom, dad and I just (LITERALLY just ) had dinner... some pad-thai wannabe meal... it was deeeelish. I took a tiny bit of rice, then my dad put on a scoop of chicken in some spicy thai sauce, then put cooked carrots and green beans on top, followed by bean sprouts and thinnnn slices of peppers. So me, being OH SO SMART, guzzled back some water, ate the veggies and a couple pieces of chicken (the pieces were about the diameter of a nickel and about a centimetre (under half an inch) thick) -and whatever rice was stuck to the chicken/veggies... then I went back and loaded up on more bean sprouts, ate them and voila, not only am I STUFFED, my parents think I ate a significant amount more than I actually did, and I barely touched my dinner.

Bravo for me... I figure dinner was in all likelihood under 400 cals to begin with, but I wouldnt be surprised if I was more in the 150 cal or less range- tres proud of myself!

Ps, bean sprouts for those of you who didn't know... are 27 cal for half a package (100 grams) ahaha yesssss! I love it!

Now the gameplan is to go out and stay away from food tonight.. Then I plan to workout then go home tomorrow morning- and resume fasting until at least Tuesday!

Love ya's

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like your dinner was healthy AND delicious! awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean sprouts are great; there are so many different ways to prepare them and they're pretty much all protein and water.
    Also, thanks so much for the advice and tips for jobs. I hadn't at all considered those options, and will likely email you sometime about it when I'm not freaking out about courses ha.
    Good luck and be careful on your fast <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are such an inspiration! Seriously great job on all that working out & keeping intake under control in face on so many dangerous foods! If it were me I would have just given up & stuffed my face! U go girl! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaaaah. the fam always finds ways to ruin us. whether deliberately or not. deliberately is when your sick Grandmother grins when you start eating chocolate because i look like 'i was wasting away'. fucking wasting away in the 150's. damn bone structure from Hell.
    ohhhh. cunning, gorgeous bitch. if it was just me, i would've eaten and then purged. and i have. ouch. was purging rice the worst part of the purge process.
    aweeeeee. have fun fasting? damn. fasting sucks.
    -Sam Lupin <3
    PS. <3 plus, you're fucking sexy and awesome and beautiful and shorter than me, which makes you my monkey of love.
    PSS. shut up. monkeys are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, good job on making it seem like more. And your workout is so inspirational, hehe ^_^ Keep up the amazing work!
    I know how you feel about the family dragging in food. Mom and grandma just bought a huge cake, a huge pie, cupcakes, and a bag of truffles. AHHHHHHHH! I'm doing remarkably well though. It all looks wasy too sweet after eating salad and turkey bacon for the back few days, hehe
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete