Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

EEEKKKKK OMG!

I woke up this morning to a new BBM/Picture message on my phone!
One of my best friends got engaged last night!
nhaiodf;gjasefhagjsn gfipobhrajgesdfhasiofhgaerg!!!! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITEDDDD!
Unfortunately this means I won't be able to weigh in until the end of the week (instead of tomorrow as promised) but GAHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!
I haven't found out about the deets yet, mainly because I'm waiting for her to reply to my message, but I REALLLYYYY hope that there's a wedding, that I get to be in it, or at least I get to go to it, and that I get to help DRESS SHOP! Hellooooooo Motivation to loose more weight!
But NOW I'll have to be careful about my loss... the Bride-to-be is about the same size as I am, and as much as I'd like to will look fantastic at this wedding, I can't look better than her.
Hey, for once I'm thinking of someone other than myself and my ED... this is progress :)
Anyways... GFIU;AH;ODSHSIOADHFJGIHFAJHF IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
Love you guys, and I'll try my best to follow posts and such for the next few days but it looks as if my household is going to be atwitter with guests and such so I may not be able to post!
<3

6 comments:

  1. weddings are great!! I hope you get those details soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that I've never been to a wedding, just funerals? I'm sure you'll look great at the wedding though, and hopefully you'll have enough fun getting ready and celebrating that you won't even have to think at all about food, weight, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody wants to get married... I just want to get drunk!

    <3 I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like so much fun! I'm sure u'll be invited! & you did so well this week! weigh in at the end of the week will definitely be great! keep it up hun<3 & thank you so so much for ur caring comments, ur such a great support & comfort:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww ^_^ that's so cool!
    Weddings are always fun :D
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a BB? bitch. add me. pin: 26CBDA-zero. (i'm paranoid about people writing my PIN and finding it ;D). we should like weigh-in together. i'm weighing in at the end of the week. :)
    ew. dresses. :3
    i'm glad for how happy you are! :D
    my house is also full of guests. and i'm pretty busy. so i understand. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete