Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

ALRIGHT! Down to Business!

First off, thank you all for patiently waiting while I got my shit together!
Secondly, I MISSED YOU ALLLLL!

I hope all of your Christmasses and New Yearses and whatever other Holidays you may or may not celebrate at this time of year went extraordinarily well! <3

Cuba was gorgeous! Sooo In a nutshell, My flight left early early early in the morning, so when I arrived at the resort, we had all day to play in the sun! The next day wasn't so nice, so we went into town and toured (fun fact: our tour guides were a cop and an ex- military sniper- were we safe? Absolutely) aha. Veradero was nice, we found that there were a lot of stray dogs wandering around (so sad- I wanted to just adopt them all!)
We spent most of the week sunning on the beach or around the pool, one of the days we went snorkeling in the coral reef (so gorgeous! I'll try to upload pictures when I get them (we used a disposable underwater camera) so if any turn up I'll post!). We also went on the catamaran, and I got to finally swim with the dolphins! (so so happy!)
Went to Havana (Cuba's Capitol) one of the days for a historical tour, it was fun, but really rushed because it was New Years Eve day and apparently in Cuba they don't celebrate like Christmas or Thaksgiving or any of the holidays that we in North America celebrate, so New Years Eve is their big holiday, so we went back early and partied at the resort! So fun!
And that basically sums up my week! We had perfect weather, I sunburned a couple times but now I have a wickeddd tan (even though I'm peeling a bit)!

Nowwww onto the issues:  first off, I didn't gain any weight! I'm still teetering around ROUGHLY what I was when I left (I just got home and I've already eaten breakfast but when I weighed myself the other day I was a pound and a bit up, but as I said in an earlier post, I always bloatttt up in the heat, so that explains that I hope. But still, even though I didn't really gain anything, I felt like a nasty cowwww in my bathing suit next to my skinny fucking roommate and her skinny fucking family.
Its so annoying. When we were packing to leave, I got out the hotel room scale so I could weigh my baggage (I'm an overpacker) and she stepped on the scale just for shits and giggles and I snuck a glance and saw that she weighs about the same (a little more) than me... but you'd never fucking know it because she's much taller and her stomach is so flat! WHAT THE HELL! I'm so bitter!
Also, I havent uploaded Cuba pictures yet, sooo you'll have to wait for those

Onto the gameplan: I head back to school tomorrow afternoon, sooo SUNDAY marks my first day of fasting! I'm partially doing it for obvious reasons, and partly because I feel so disgusting right now from all the crap I've been eating lately that I just need to get it all out of my system! ughhhh
Well, I feel like hungover shit right now soo I'm going to go die for a bit! Love yous all!

OH! UPDATE!
soooo that guy that I used to date and have currently been kinda sorta seeing lately... FUCK
He gave me my Christmas present when I got back from Cuba (aka the other night). I bought him a mug with his fave band on it... just in case...because we hadn't talked about doing presents, but I wanted to be prepared... and good idea for me because he did get me a present (although mine for him is already at school) soooo we were all drinking at my house, and when he and our friends left the house, he slipped me a fairly good sized package as he walked out the door. After cleaning up, I open it and its a fucking gold and silver necklace of a heart with a dolphin going through it. Mother FUCK! I GOT HIM A MUG fuckkkkkkkk! I'm so rattled by this! I texted my roommate and all I could say to her for an hour was.. "a mug..." GAH! so luckily I have until I see him tomorrow to add to the gift but OMG guys the necklace was gorgeous, and may I remind you, we're not dating, so BAH WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!

anyways I missed you guys terribly! xox I'll post again when I get back to school tomorrow night (unless something exciting happens before then)

Oh and shoutout to Sam Lupin: OHMAGEEEEEE so excited for TONIGHTTTT!:)

So glad THIS resumes tonight! :D

xx

3 comments:

  1. holy shit.
    can i marry you? when i scrolled down to comment (i read and comment), i saw that SPN pic and my heart just burst into flames. Good God. can i marry you?!?!?!
    ...awesome! i had no holidays to celebrate. well, New Years barely counts when you're starving when people are eating at a fucking barbeque and you're a vegetarian. you're just watching their lips drooling all over the meat. so not cool! appetite-suppressing but dammit, was i ready to binge. xD.
    Cuba <3 sounds like an awesome little vacay! i'm glad you had fun. oohhh. your tour guide was me, baby. i'm Leonardo DiCaprio undercover as a whiny sixteen year old. did you see me?! :3
    gah. strays. you just want to keep them and feed them and pet them until they're all drooling all over your shirt in glee and happiness. and then biting your pillows as a form of 'i love you'.
    gaaaaaaaaaaaah. pool/beach. i cannot swim. i'm actually a sissy. i may build muscle like Christian Bale, but i still cannot stay in the water without going like 'OMG...THIS H2O IS GONNA KILL ME. SAVE ME, SHERLOCK.' :3 awesome! we'd love to see pics.
    dolphins. omg. i am so jealous of your trip. ahahaha.
    wowza. if you want, i tan very quickly! seriously, i've got like a Sam Wincher skin-done, same hair colour, but brown eyes. and hair so curly i can practically feed a nest of flies in there or something. oh, and i'm also Sam. xD. funny thing is i'm more of a Dean chick. and i'm like 5'4. so standing next to Jared Padalecki...well, i'm sure he can squish me with his shoe or something.
    ^___^ awesome for not gaining any weight! OMG>
    gah. when people are tall and look better than you at your weight. that sounds horrid! i've actually...had the opposite. my maid looks chubby. she's short and 118-120 and next to me, she looks chubby!!! awesome, eh?! the way i pack my weight is great for some reason. but i still fucking hate muscle.
    fasting. gahhhhh. i haven't read a blog post about fasting in a while.
    alcohol. i never will have. xD. religion.
    omg. he's a damn sweetheart. which is great. the other guys i've read about on here are douchebags.
    <3 mehhhhh. :'3
    i still want to marry you. he can get his hands off you. i can buy you a dozen necklaces. Leigha and Sam. that can be like...Seigha. that sounds like Sia.
    .........oh well.
    we still rock. everyone else sucks. m'kay, thanks, bye.
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. i'm getting the ring, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, and thank you for the lovely comment <3 I missed you posts!

    It's great you had a fun holiday in Cuba :) I think it's normal to swell up a bit in higher temperatures though since your vessels/arteries expand and work harder to expel heat from your body. That's why they say to apply ice to keep down swelling. It is anxiety inducing though sometimes.

    Don't worry about comparing yourself with your friend though. Everyone's composition is different. I've always been a lot heavier than I look myself I guess because of a higher bone/muscle density, which is why the weighing myself is always so frustrating :S So, there's a downside to being on either side.

    Good luck and be careful on the fasting though. Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha thanks carousel, yeah its def the temperature, it happens to my mom too, I'm not concerned about it in the least! :)
    and oh Sam Sam Sam. Where to begin...

    ReplyDelete