Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not going to break

Just a quick check-in! I've been doing REALLLYYYYY well with my fasting! I caved a little bit last night, but not enough to frustrate me even a little bit. I went for a run this morning and then had waterpolo this evening, and I've had only water today. Now I was pretty hungry fucking starving as I left for my game but when I got there, I found that one of my teammates had decided in her infinite wisdom to bring my MORTAL ENEMY (aka skankbitch ex bff who tried to steal my (ex)boyfriend right after he and I broke up)
Anyways, it was mortifying seeing her at the game... Me in my bathing suit for one is uncomfortable as it is, but it doesn't bother me too much because I know that my teammates don't care what I look like, and the people we're playing against aren't paying attention to how I look (I'm kind of a rockstar in the pool, so they're more worried about my mad skills yo!) But her. I know she was staring down at me from the stands all judgey and whatnot. I'LL HAVE NONE OF THAT! Gah! I hate her so much! We're roughly the same size right now, but that's fucking changing. I came back from the game and all notions of hunger are GONE.
I CAN do this. I will not break on my restricting. I have Pilates scheduled for tomorrow, and then swimming wednesday (yes, all this talk about swimming, and I've decided to get back into it, who knows, maybe I'll get back to racing- lmao) then kickboxing Thursday (I had to cancel last Thursday :( Major snowstorm made getting there difficult)
Anyways, off to see the new Underworld movie! Kate Beckinsale! loooveee <3

3 comments:

  1. ive never seen the underworld movie! ill have to check it out! isnt it cool when your starving and then push through it and the hunger goes away? im gonna do that tomorrow! youve motivated me! im gonna water fast tomorrow! im so syked! love you leigha! and hopefully ill work out if i can. you got me sick! boo lol. i might have to have that super low cal soup that you talked about. im gonna go look for it at the store tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was writing this awesome comment and then boom, my internet spazzes T_T
    Anyway...
    I'm right in there with you when it comes to pushing through the pain and hunger. In fact, after a while it feels so good...
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great you're getting active with swimming and kickboxing :) I've never tried kickboxing myself, just regular boxing and some jiu jitsu, but it looks like a lot of fun.

    Be careful with the fast though and don't over-exert yourself <3

    ReplyDelete