Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BACK! And I Missed You Terribly!

Hello My Loves!
Just a quick post before I rush out for the evening! I focused my afternoon up until now catching up on all of your lives, and holy hell where did the time go!
I promise to post at detailed length tomorrow morning (my time) because I'm about to go out with some friends and still need to shower and such. Anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I'm home safe, alive and a bit sunburned, am roughly the same weight as I was when I left (although a little bloated as I always get in the hot weather, so that should take off about a pound or so in another day I should hope)
I truly missed you all terribly.... it's so difficult to enjoy a "leisurely vacation" when your mind is constantly wandering to your insecurities in a bathing suit, and wishing that you had the support of people who understand. I missed you guys! <3
Anyways, I'll give the deets tomorrow, and perhaps post up a few pics while I'm at it ;)
Love yas! <3 xoxo
L

3 comments:

  1. I too have missed you terribly!! My life has been crazy, my apologies to you catching up on THAT!

    Glad you are back, looking forward to the pics.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy ive missed u! Glad that ur back:D & gud job staying the same weight!^_^ cnt wait for the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i havent commented at all or anything had a super busy and stressful week. so glad you had fun, and yes i know all about the self concious swimsuit situations... :(

    ReplyDelete