Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Rasberry Beret

This song is my new obsession! Idunno why, it came on in the car today, and obviously I knew it, but its always so overlooked, but it was so calming, I don't know why, but it just was. And I liked it.

Sooo not much to report, been feeling much better, doing lots of homework and such. Weekends over tomorrow, lots of crap and errands to do, (yay! I get to make lists and shit!) Then working the overnight shift tomorrow night, so don't expect a post (because I don't have internet at work), but I'll probably write something out with my computer and then just post it in a day or so (so look foreward to that!)


Foodwise, I've been doing splendidly, haven't weighed myself, like I promised, but I'm superrrr excited because now that I'm settled back into school, I can get back to the gym and such! Kickboxing Thursday, can't fucking wait! GAH!

I saw Beauty and the Beast tonight (In theatres, of course I've already seen it before)- it was good, and I'm glad I saw it (it came out originally the year I was born, so definitely worth seeing the classics in theaters), but was it everything I ever dreamed of? Not really, Lion King was fantastic though. But I am happy to say that Disney did not disappoint :)

Anyways, I think that's all I have for now, I'm pretty tired and I have an EARLYYYY class tomorrow, so I'll catch you all on the flip side!

Oh and for SAM- the much promised Supernatural Secrets that you may or may not have heard! (WARNING!!!)- For anyone who is not caught up in Supernatural, I wouldn't read this if I were you! It'll make you SAAAADDDDD
Okkkkk soooo we (me and the ex) were watching an interview with Robert Singer (the producer, not the character haha) and he told us 3 important things about this season that you'll be EVER SO HAPPY TO HEAR
1. We get to see Bobby again in some capacity ("not necessarily alive")-aka he's probably the reason that Deans beer mysteriously drank itself 2 episodes ago (thats just my thoughts though)
2. Cas, that's right Misha fucking Collins will be back for a 3 episode story arc at somepoint this season (mainly because we, the people were PISSED THE FUCK OFF that his death with the leviathans was so STUPID)- anyways, sadly, it looks like this story arc will be the end of this character :( (SADFACE)- apparently the goal of this season was to separate the boys from everyone close to them (ie. the car, Cas then Bobby)
3. Season 7 (aka now) will end with a cliff hanger ending, regardless of whether or not SPN gets renewed (which we probs wont find out till fucking April like last year)

Anyways, I thought you might like to hear that news (even though it has mixed feelings- but at least we're prepared for it now!)

Love yous all! <3 xox

3 comments:

  1. that song is cute. it kind of made me grin!
    gah. i'm glad you're feeling better. x and i now have a cold LOL. sucks eh? errands, errands, stuff and shit to do that i don't really care about. :3
    the movies never disappoint. <3 hmm. also, gah. early class! sucks!
    yay note for me!
    1. I WANT MY BOBBY BACK and LOL @ the beer theory
    2. ...what? 3 episode thing? that's it?! BUT HE'S MY MISHA. HE CAN'T- i want him back NOWWW. he gives me reason to live with all the Destiel smut. fucccccccck.
    3. they always fucking end us with a cliffie. ALWAYS. gah.

    <3
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. my email is like angelz_141@hotmail.com ;o
    PSS. you can also stalk me at:
    LJ - http://hesitateawhile.livejournal.com/
    (note - don't ask about the 'abuse me, amuse me' part, eh?)
    FF.net - http://www.fanfiction.net/~relapseandescape
    (:3 0:) i don't have many of my story thingies here. i just got my internet to open FF.net again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that song and i love disney movies!!!!
    yayy for workouts i love kickboxing.

    p.s. im glad your feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's strange because you and I are practically twins and I. Hate. That. Song!

    Anyways, thinking of, loving and missing you!

    ReplyDelete