Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fasting- Day 3

Surprise! I know, I've been slightly MIA for the last bit, I've been spending a lot of time at the boy's  and at school, and Idunno, there's just something uncomfortable about blogging in class... like people can read over my shoulder, and I just get really self-conscious. So I try to avoid it (which takes every fiber of my being to do by the way)

Anyways, yes, I've been pretty much fasting for 3 days now! And I feel fantastic! I say "pretty much" because although I've been fasting, there are times where you just HAVE to eat... for example, I had a piece of chocolate on day two because I was in a meeting, and they were passed around and I didn't want to be rude/the odd one out, or last night, while we were doing homework, the boy made toast with some soy peanut butter on it, and I had half a piece because he made me a full piece (without asking- to be nice) But all in all, I think that I've done exceptionally well, and I'm quite proud of myself. I'm still not weighing myself for another week, but hopefully I'll be into the 140s with all of my hard work! I went to the gym yesterday, and I've been getting in lots of exercise in other ways ;)
My diet's basically been consisting of water and black coffee for the last couple of days, but I'm going home tonight until Sunday, so I plan on just eating some peppers (I already cut them up and have them ready to go) and SMALL portions of whatever my dad makes for dinner (it's a birthday celebration weekend- my sisters were at the beginning of the month, mom's was last week, and mine is next week!)- so unfortunately there will likely be cake, but I'll be able to get away with small portions of everything- my mom's pretty understanding with what she thinks is "dieting" but in reality is hardcore restricting when she's not around (shhhhh dont tell)

Even though I've been fasting 3 days now, with exercise and such... I feel really good. I mean, I get tired a little earlier in the day (last night I was up doing homework till midnight, and I thought I was going to fall asleep into my computer)- but I mean, I've never been a night person. My workouts have been gong great- If I push too hard I get a little dizzy, so I know to drink some water and slow up my pace and within a couple minutes I feel fantastic again, and Surprisingly, I'm not that hungry! I actually was just in the kitchen getting ready to leave for home (before I realized that the snow outside my door was not making that possible) and I looked in the fridge, and all I wanted was one of my pepper slices. Not a huge piece of the marble cake with chocolate icing that's sitting on the counter. Not the candy or rice krispie squares in the cupboard, but one single slice of red pepper (and I'm not talking big slices here- I'm talking like the size you'd get in a veggie tray or something). Needless to say, I took 3 pieces, ate them, and am content with that. This was about 2 hours ago... And I haven't returned to the fridge. I am beyond proud of myself. Fasting has definitely reset my cravings from sweets and shit that's bad for me to veggies an good healthy foods.

Anyways, let's hope this weekend goes well, I'll keep you guys posted!

4 comments:

  1. ohmygosh WOW GOOD JOB hun! ur amazing<3 Such an inspiration! Keep it up w/ the good work<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. i also am so self-conscious, dammit! three days?! so amazing. 0___0 <3 oh my God. what the fuck is soy peanut butter?! i want. i want. i want. i want. ahahaha. i'm not allowed to restrict no matter what. Father sucks, and you're so strong, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i'm not. and that's awesome. oh my God. i just want to b/p all of the time. fucking period. fucking mia. xD.
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. i have Glee in the background. OMG, Rory! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. my PB is actually 190 per two spoons. i've been doped!
    and no wonder i'm so addicted to PB. look at all that saturated fats in my body -
    ......
    cool.
    i'm gonna see it right now if i stand on the scale. the glorious 70. not real. water weight. bloat. period. :) and SAT sucks. you're just sitting there for four hours. gaaaaaaah.
    and gah. if i ever get married to a girl that's allergic to nuts, then him ending up in the hospital because of multiple allergic reactions. and i'd have to explain to my parents what happened in the bedroom.
    *let's leave your mind to that ;)*
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I know all about that fear! hahah I had to stop eating PB for FIVE YEARS because of it! lmfao (well, I'd have it on special occasions)- I WAS SO THIN BACK THEN all i did was stop with the PB and the weight dropped off... of course then I was in highschool playing all these sports and my metabolism was much higher... sighhhhh

      Delete