Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Real Quick Off to Class- Re: Seizure

Hey Loves!
Thanks all for being so concerned about yesterday <3
Don't fret, seizures are normal for me... well okay, far from normal, but no it's not from restricting or my eating or anything like that. It's an allergic reaction that I have (*cough to condoms (ahem latex)*) that causes me to do anything from space out to black out and everything in between, depending on how bad the reaction is. Haha it's not really anything I can avoid (NO I refuse to avoid it- I hate latex-free ones and lets be honest, I'm too smart to not use them, and too in love to stop doing...it), my seizures aren't that bad when they do happen (rarely)- I'm fully aware whats going on around me, it's just that my body trembles for a couple minutes, thats it that's all. It sucks fucking balls, but hey, that's life and we all have our crosses to bear.

Anyways, I'll post more and read blogs later today, I have class in like 20 mins that I have to be running off too! <3 xo love you guys!

6 comments:

  1. i guess a little trembling is better than a little baby. hope you're still doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still sounds a little scary to me.
    It's good though that you are smart enough to use them. I know some girls who would throw caution to the wind because they had a valid excuse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so coincidental since we just learned about epilepsy and seizures today in my anatomy class!!! stay safe<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds scary! but enjoy the sex! love you and thanks for the amazing comments on my blog, I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy crap that sounds scary! please be careful girl, seizures take a LOT out of your body. I hope you are seeing a doctor or something, normally I'm not one to preach getting help it's just my mom is a nurse and epilepsy/ seizures even from an allergy can be very dangerous, especially if your electrolytes get even more out of balance.
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey love, just saw your comment (thanks!) and found this blog. following you now :) a latex allergy must be so annoying! xxx

    ReplyDelete