Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

SATURDAY

Yeah, I couldn't think of a better title
"Bitch. I'm Sick" would be a good one....
So would "FML"
or, "I'M GETTING MARRIED"
But let's not jump to conclusions. No, ex didn't propose, don't get your knickers all in a twist... it's just to the wonderful Sam Lupin- based on her lovely comment from my last post! aha (NOT that its any less exciting! haha)

Anyways, business as usual: I'M FUCKING SICK I woke up sick sick sick this morning, SO I've decided that I'll modify my fast for the time being. SOUP- I'm not stupid. I know that not eating will basically KILL ME, so until I'm better, I'll be mowing down on the most delicious (and looowww cal) vegetable soup known to man (its out of a package its like Knolls or something weird- 20cal/serving (1 cup/serving)

What else.... I got a gorgeous dress yesterday! It's floor length, black, strapless, has a loooonnnngggg slit right up the front (between my legs) and then a long flowing panel that falls over top of it (sounds weird but you cant even see the slit unless I'm moving around, and the panel is great because it hides any nasty ass muffin top going on. I'll post pictures when I get it back in a million years (aka february) but I gave it to my friend's mom to get hemmed because I'm a short little bugger, and I definitely need a nice pair of seamless undies before I wear it anywhere. Where am I wearing it? Well on the red carpet with my future hubby Jensen Ackles of course.
In the meantime, the dress kind of looks like this:
well... they're both black and strapless, this is as close as I can find on short notice, but you'll all see it on me soon enough!

Anyways, I have to jet! I'm well overdue (aka 2 days overdue) for a shower (ewwwwwww I know) and I'm heading to see SHERLOCK EFFING HOLMES tonight and I'm super excited for THAT :) but I need to shower before I do that.

On the plus side, I'm back at school now (YAYYY) sooo let the games begin!

Special thanks to Carousel for being so awesome :) annnndddd Sam you should probs just read below:

SAM: Yes! of course you can marry me (and not just for the maids ;)) And YES! I knew it was you guiding me aroud cuba! THATTTSSS why  my butt kept being pinched (KIDDINGGG)! The strays are so sadddd :( but thenagain, idunno what kind of terrible diseases they're liable to give me or my puppy so I left them there. I loovvveee swimming and dolphins <3 (though I could do without salty water... it just reminds me of being sick and having my mom constantly telling me to rinse with salt water (which is SO GROSS)
Unfortunately I'm pasty-ass ginger skin tone so I burn like a motherfucker so I'm jealous of your tannability! I'm like 5'1" and three-whole-motherfucking-quarters of an inch! (sooo essentially 5'2", therefore, Jensen Ackles and are are made for eachother since hes not OVERLY tall haha :P But mmmm I'm liking this Sia thing ha its on!
As for ring suggestions.... feel free to choose from here (BAAHAHA AS IF- I'd die if someone ever spent this amount on a ring for me!)

Anyways, Love yous! And to all of the other ladies whose blogs I read today only to hear that they're sick too, FEEL BETTERRRR!
Stupid winter. How I love/hate you

<3

6 comments:

  1. I love soup, soup is good. Though I hope you get better quick and you enjoyed that shower of yours XD ALSO YES FOR A SHERLOCK HOLMES FAN. It's amazing and I loved it. <3 much love to you, get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( it saddens me that you are sick. I have not been sick at all this year (so far) or last year. Giving up smoking was the best choice I made last year and how wonderful it was going IN to the New Year having been 100% smoke free for 2 months :)

    My husband, always marrying other girls. She can not help herself, that cutie.

    I love your dress. No, let me really explain that I FUCKING love your dress!!

    Miss you. love you.

    oh, and I totally got that chat thing. Totally rockstar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Jenny,
    that just totally made my day. not only are you into SPN, but Glee as well. i must know who you like most. hmm? ;) favourite SPN character? favourite Glee charri? i will SCREAM if they're mine. and remarry you. and restate our vows. and i'll buy you a pool.

    Beth, shhhhhhhhhh. i love my three wives. <3 in my religion, i can have four sooooo....:3

    oh God. you too? i woke up tired. and sick. and tired some more. despite me going to bed at like 8:32PM yesterday! yes. i know. 8:32. that's a new one for me. i usually go to bed at like...the crack of dawn.

    what is this legendary soup. 0___0 i thought my soup was magic and it's 115/per 300ml.

    already planning out your wedding dress, lovely. as i stand in my black suit. of course, to hide my many fat-rolls. ooh. you're discussing what kind of underwear you can wear with it.
    Jensen Ackles. i think i know who you like. xD. Dean fan?! ..............i love you. forever and more. we will bring Destiel babies into this world. EEEEEEEEEEEP.
    fuck. that thing is sexy. that dress is made for orgies....SO, i demand you wear it as soon as possible. mmhmm. a picture would be nice. xD.
    a shower. God, i want a shower. i'm like one day overdue. i was gonna shower yesterday night, but i fell asleep. xD.
    Sherlock Holmes was epic. you are epic. that is all.
    butt-pinching is essential, my flower. i am so sorry. xD. <3
    salt water reminds me of chicken pox. see. my immune system sucks so much i got it TWICE. i practically catch it from anyone who has it. 0__0 let's hope i don't catch it after i go over 30 or so. sad to see "cause of infertility: chicken pox, which she had. three times."
    ahahaha. my tannability can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. people outside are practically rubbing baby oil and i'm like: ...>_>.
    if i tried to tan...man. 0__0 rhyming scheme, ahahaha!
    my friend is 5'0-5'1 and her boyfriend is 6'+. and i'm like 5'4. but hey, we can be small versions of Jensen and Jared. xD. meh. you're my Jenny. ;'o and ahahaha. Dean fan, yes! most Sam fans are...well, very against Dean in nature. i love him. :D
    he completes my Destiel - i mean. he's cool.
    gaaaaaah. >_< i totally get that entire stupid winter. good thing about it though? you can hide in as many layers as you want. no question! bad thing about it? you're freezing to fucking death.
    oh, baby. you know me. i'd engrave Jensen Ackles' face in your wedding ring. plus, this is much too cheap for you. ;)
    I MISHA YOU :'D
    love,
    Buttface - i mean Jared. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I hope u get better soon! Being sick sucks. but wow that is rly exciting!!! hope things go well! sherlock holmes was a gud movie, i fell asleep in the middle tho lol, either case, enjoy! and get better!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha this post was great, your dress sounds awesome. Cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum that soup sounds amazing! im going to have to search for that! im in the mood to shop for pro anna happy low cal foods. love you girl! love you love you love you

    ReplyDelete