Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

mmmmm delicious

It seems like everywhere around me I see my ED. The last couple of days have been kind of rough, I've been doing pretty alright foodwise, but I cant focus, food, weight, not eating, its all constantly on my mind, I can't get away from it.

I can't wait until this weekend where I can get away, I'll be going home, I'll have the house to myself so I can exercise like crazy, and I'll be working the whole time, so I won't have time to eat. It'll be really nice. And I'm super excited for kickboxinggggg tomorrow! GAH!

I had so much that I wanted to tell you guys, and now I can't remember any of it! ughhhh! It was just general stuff, nothing too exciting has happened in my life the last couple of days but still, I wanted to share! Butttt I don't remember. So I'll post again later!

In the meantime, I just saw this posted by a friend on Facebook and thought it might be nice for some of you to read. I know it did wonders for me :)
Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made – things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve — bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

Disgusting right? Well enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, wow that is so gross. I'm so glad I stopped eating fast food last year. Chicken eyeballs? Blegh.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. Ya I haven't eaten chicken nuggets patties or anything like that in years. That is disgusting. Thank u so much for sharing that with me! One more reason not to eat fast food!!!

    I'm happy for u that ul get to have the house to urself! It's always fun to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew...I used to love chicken...now I might hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygahhh ew ew ew ew ew i saw this before and seriously thank goodness i stopped eating meat, urgh....thanx for reminding me:) I am totally feeling the same way lately, ED consumed life:( but im glad u can get ur mind off things this weekend:) hav fun at kickboxing! stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. exercise has been in mine. just everywhere i go, you need to exercise now, or there, or what. xD. and it's horrible, because i'm sick now, and i want to rest, but my mind is like 'just after these reps, alright?'
    don't talk about exercise. xD. i'm already in a spazz.
    gah. i know how you feel.
    gahhhhh. i'm with stillimagining. thank God for vegetarianism. <3 i actually Googled how Cheerio's were made once and i think they're pretty cool! everything i eat i know how it's processed once way or another. so i was as shocked as hell when someone told me they put oil in bread. oh my God. who puts oil in bread?!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  6. never eating at mcdonalds again....or any related food...how disgusting

    ReplyDelete