Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The fever has broken!

OHHHHmygod.

Sooo I died the last two days. So sorry for not posting.... Monday, my fast went well, ate a 50 cal cup of soup... and just died for most of the day with my sickness. Yesterday however was a whole new game though. I was just puking and such all day, everything I ate, came out 5 minutes later... I had a nice fever of 102... sooo needless to say, DEATH. Soo, I ended up eating a whole lot of food, especially when I started to feel better last night. I have no idea what I ate or anything, sooo we're back to square one on the fast, but I CAN DO THIS :D

I feel much better today than I have all week, so things are definitely getting better, I skipped the first day of classes (for some of my classes) yesterday, and I have today off, sooo I'm basically being useless today, but it should be a nice break for me to get laundry done and my room cleaned!

There's not much more to report, life's been mainly me dying for the last week, but I'm sure something exciting will happen soon.. Its got to, right?

2 comments:

  1. death sounds horrible. do not speak of it, hemophiliac Jen. D;
    fevers are horrid to me. when i get sick with a fever, i truly get SICK. <3 yaaaaaaaaay. enough dying. come on. get your ass up and dance with me. :D xD.
    love always,
    Jare-bear, Misha-minion. ;) i Misha your Jenny and Jared your swag. ;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job with the fast! & yes YOU CAN DO THIS!!! rest well<3

    ReplyDelete