Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back From the Vacay

Well I'm back from vacation, and it's time to crack down. Today is September first, and I'm going to start the school year off with some drastic life changes. How I view my body, and my weight struggles have always been first on my mind, and that probably won't change, but in order to stay on track with my goals, I'm going to make an effort to update daily with my struggles and successes in everything, not just my weight. Also, I'm going to rock school hard this year, pull my marks way up before I graduate, paint more, and get back on a strict exercise schedule.
Wish me luck, I'll need it!

In other, school-related news, I got an 85 in my class that I was studying for in my last post! Things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment