Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeling Great!

Yesterday was a hugeee success! I did super well, didn't cheat or anything. Unfortunately I didn't get to do my workout because I had an exam last night that I needed to hardcore study for, but that's okay because I still lost! Not as much as I would have liked, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Now onto the problematic stuff... This afternoon I'll be headed home for the weekend, which means that it's going to be crazy hard to restrict, and since I live in a super small house, purging is almost out of the question. Tonight I know we're doing Mexican food, so If I can hold off until then, I'm going to try to just have one and hopefully nobody will notice. I'm going to try my best to avoid food at all costs, and exercise like mad.
Here's to hoping all goes well, I'll update Monday with the results.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day yesterday! Hopefully this weekend won't be too bad food-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! So far, I'm not doing so hot, but I'm determined to keep a positive attitude and even if this weekend doesn't go well, I'll work twice as hard next week to make up for it! Plus, I have my good ole exercise obsession to help me balance out the food. Have a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete