Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

So Disappointed

I know I haven't posted in a week or so, and for that I'm really sorry. I've had just a horrible week, and I was just too ashamed to talk about it. I went to the party last weekend, and everything went well. Everyone's on a civil level again, but by the end of the weekend, I had gained back all of the weight that I had lost the week before, and so- I was no longer on track with my weight loss goals. I finally pulled my shit together, and lost almost 5lbs this week, and then the weekend rolled around- it was one of my best friends' birthdays, so of course I have been eating like a pig and not exercising. And I hate myself for it- but that hasn't stopped me yet. I intend on going for a crazy long run today- but now that it's getting cold out, I find that I can't motivate myself to go run outside.
I'm so disappointed in myself, but I'm going to figure this out and be where I want to by Halloween. I owe myself that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment