Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Twice in one day, whaaaatttt!

I know, this is something that needs to be filed along with unicorns and faeries. I'm posting twice in one day. Don't get used to it, I'm just in procrastination mode. So here's the deal. I'm horribly ashamed in myself because I went and ate a bunch of oatmeal and cereal and snacky shit a little while ago, and now I feel terrible about myself. I'm just getting back from a lovely 4km run with a hill workout, as well as doing the One Hundred Workout which I hope will balance everything out.

On my run, I came up with the idea to write a post every time I feel like snacking on crap in hopes to talk myself out of it. I'll try this tomorrow and see how I turn out, I'm determined to meet my Halloween goal if its the last thing I do... I just need to have better restraint to go along with that determination.

I can do it... I can create a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment