Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rant- sorry

I've been so terrible these last few days. I went away to Montréal for the weekend for my cousin's wedding and I a) haven't written at all, and b) gained back all of the weight that I lost last week, it's terrible!
The wedding was beautiful, the bride, très belle, everything was perfect, but I felt so disgusting next to her tall, skinny, perfect self in our family photos; and then when I got home after a weekend of bacheloretting and festivities involving alcohol- not good for weight loss. So, back to square one- it's pretty discouraging, but I'm still determined to meet my goals for this month- 5lbs a week, so I guess I've got to restrict, restrict, restrict. And exercise asap, which will be hard because I've got exams next week and I know my time should be used studying for them rather than working out... in the hour that it might take me to do my shorter workout, I could get through almost 2 chapters of my material notes (there are about 20 chapters per course) arghhhh priorities, I know, but not being able to exercise makes me so anxious! 
After this week I'll have to be even more careful because I'm going away with my family to our chalet for the week on a small lake in northern QC, which means there will be lots of food and alcohol being consumed, lots of parties with friends, and lots of calories which I don't need. 
I can't wait until the end of this month when school starts back up! I need my structured schedule so I can stay on top of my weight loss goals instead of having people watch my every move.


No comments:

Post a Comment