Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Pizza, y u hatin?

mooootherfuckerrrr
Pizza

Okay soooo last night after I posted, I went to the boyfriend's. It was fun, until he decided to order us some pizza for dinner. We split the entire thing. Half a medium pizza. Done.

I'm such a failure... BUT I've fasted today and I went to the gym for 2.5 hours this morning and I know for a fact I burned at least 600 cals (according to the elliptical and the stair climber) and then on top of that I spent an hour and a bit on the weight machines and such, so I'm feeling okay. Disappointed in myself, but okay.

On a "happier" note... It's supposed to piss rain here for the next few days, so my waterpark playtime is looking like it's not going to happen, which is such a relief.

On an actually happier note, bitchsluthoebag ex-bff is having a party at our mutual friend's house in mid-July (our mutual friend lives near me, and this ex-friend basically controls her, so its her party, but I get invited- they expect me not to show up). ANYWAYSSSSS I'm pretty excited, because I'm bringing a few friends that weren't invited (because ex-bff hates them, but the hostess likes them, just never invites them on principle (one of them is ex-bff's ex boyfriend and new girlfriend, fyi, we all grew up together)- anyways I know this is confusing as balls, soo sorry about that.  Anyways, the important thing is that I'm going to continue working my ass off to look amazing at that party!  :D

Anyways, I have to run off to work soon, so I'll update again tomorrow perhaps.

Love youz!

2 comments:

  1. Wooh, good luck getting in shape for that party(:
    You got this~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fasting and working out that much doesn't sound like failure! You can still make up for the pizza, and have lots of time to work hard and get in shape for the party.
    Go for MIB! Completely agree about KStewart, there's just something un-likeable about her haha.
    I also stick to the produce :) Basically just buy that and cereal. And maybe rice or beans sometimes. Half a cow does not tempt me at all either! Haha
    Magic school bus 4 life! :) I think my favourite is the one where Ralphie? gets sick and they go in his bloodstream and whatnot. Or the pickles one haha

    ReplyDelete