Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dear Sammy...

After talking to you this fine morning, after my terrible, horrible breakfast of toast and peanut butter and cinnamon rolls and honey and bananas... I had what feels like a million calories more. I know I didn't, but I just feel like all I've done today is eat. All I've really done is nibble here or there, I know it's not much more over what I had for breakfast... but soon I'll go to have a nice cucumber and tomato salad for dinner
Also, I didn't work out today.  FML I'm such a failure. 




I love my boyfriend, I really do... but sometimes I just HATE HIS GUTS
He makes me eat the shittiest foods, and convinces me to just lie about.
And I know he loves me the way I am, but the posters in his room of Victoria Secret models don't exactly help my self-esteem. It's not fair that he's fit and gorgeous and never has to worry about his weight.
And I was doing so well this week so far.
I Broke down and bought a measuring tape since I don't have a scale. My waist is at 27 inches and my hips are 36... thats down half inch from yesterday, and 3 inches from a few days ago... So I'm happy... just... disappointed.

Tomorrow I'm doing the lemonade diet if it kills me. I did it during exams, and lasted all 10 days, but then I had one of my episodes after and unfortunately lying in the hospital (ps this has nothing to do with my eating! Blood disorder, so nobody worry!) anyways, I gained it allllll back soo shhhh (sadfaceee)
ANYWAYS! Lemonade diet tomorrow! Until Friday when I see my sister. Then try my best on the weekend to not binge and then Lemonade again the following Monday. I. WILL. LOOK. GOOD. Idunno how well I've been doing this week, but I definitely feel like things have been going well, I feel great at the gym, and I'm determined to keep having that feeling!

Anyways, I'll try to post regularly this week, but I have to work this week so things are looking pretty busy, If I don't post, don't fret, I shall be back, with GOOD NEWS! (I sure hope at least)

Love you all <3

4 comments:

  1. oh, sweetie. one bad day isn't gonna spoil your work. you've been doing so well.
    and that delicious breakfast was delish.
    3 inches in days. wow.
    i wish i can be as tiny as you.
    you're gonna rock those 10 days.
    and baby, baby, baby, Gosh, your hemophillia?
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on losing those inches, sweetie! That's so awesome :)
    My boy makes me eat too :( And I love that he cares so deeply about my well being but in the end it only makes me feel worse. I've talked to him though and he's working on only offering me healthy, acceptable snacks.
    Please take care love <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...To me that seems like a lot. Don't be disappointed! You'll get to where you want to be, because last time you did that diet it was successful so no reason why it won't be this time. :)
    Oh and I'm sure most girls can really understand how you feel about those posters.
    Actually other people were having problems with commenting too, I have no idea how or why but for some reason I'd set it so people couldn't comment.
    I appreciate your two cents. :D It cheered me up because I wasn't sure that I was maybe over-reacting...
    Haha my passport photo isn't much better I hate that I'm stuck with it for 10 years. :( Do you have photos of yourself on here? I was never quite sure whether your profile pic was actually you or not. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats crazy! I think u were just bloated:/ so never panic when u think u got fat! it might just be bloat:P Im sry abt ur bf...srsly victoria secret models? no offense but I used to think only girls worshipped them haha. Although I did know a guy with half naked girls showing their butts in little thongs stuck up all his walls b4...Nevertheless I'm sure ur beautiful girl with a great body to boot, I'm sure ur bf loves u for u but he must love ur appearance as well! Because its a part of u! Anyway, hope ur doing well with the lemonade diet! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete