Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'M SO SICKKKKK (sadfacee)

HOW DO I GET A COLD IN THE SUMMER
Honestly. Its 40 degrees with the humidex (Celsius, obviously)- that's about 104 F.
SO FUCKIN HOT- yet somehow, this one manages to get not only a cold, but THE WORST COLD KNOWN TO MAN
I don't get colds
Yes, I'm sick pretty often, but never colds
And when on the rare occasion I do get a cold, it's a cough and MAYBE a runny nose
Not this deathly hell I've been through the last couple days
You name it, it's tormenting me
Cough?-check
Congestion?-check
Throat as sore as fuck?-check
 MASSIVE FUCKING HEADACHE?-check
Fever?-check
Okay, that last one was yesterday only, but you get the picture
I feel like DEATH.

Anyways, sorry about the lack of posting and such, Its because I'm DYING, but I'll try my best to get back to it soooonnnn!

Also, I want to thank everyone who commented on my last post. I know that my friend didn't "catch" it from me, but she definitely picked up some of my eating habits and ed tendencies. As Sammy put it, trigger would have been a better word to use.
I saw her this weekend.. and though we didn't talk about it, she did eat- now I know it means nothing, I mean, we all have those days, but just seeing her put back a few pieces of pizza made me feel a bit better- for now.

<3 

4 comments:

  1. Get better, summer colds are meanies!!
    Be careful not to cheat yourself with the impression that she is eating. You know how it is, we put up a show when it feels like it. But I'd wait a better opportunity to ask, like when next time she's not eating.

    Stay positive!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Darling I am so sorry you are sick! :( Please take care of yourself and feel better soon love <3 *squeezes the sick out of you with love cuddles* ^_^ <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE BABE. GET BETTER SOON
    AND DON'T DIE ON ME, LEIGHA. THERE'S SEASON 8 OF SPN RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.
    ALSO. YEAH. LOKI BABY. I JUST CAN'T-
    FDSFSKFPKS GET BETTER.
    NOW.
    awe, babe. yeah. trigger. that's a good work to use. but for me, i was triggered because she won't stop talking about it. and i've never ever blamed her for anything, so i think she'll never blame you.
    it was freaky.
    all three of us at the same time with ED's. one shifted from +200 to 114 and one of them went from her weight to nearly 95 and it was scary. shitlessly scary.
    and i'm still here and fat.
    oh how eloquent.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete