Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

lol this weekend...

Well.... I was at my family's chalet this weekend... and I FINALLY STEPPED ON A SCALE

motherfucking drumroll....

145 (or something)- it wasn't a digital scale.. but you get the idea

funny gifs
Me on the Outside

annnnddddd......

On the inside!


So So SOOOO HAPPY!

Anywaysss! I of course ate like SHIT all weekend and I imagine that I've fucked everything up and am back up to 149... but I'm going to live in ignorance and weigh myself again when I go home on the weekend (on a real, good scale)... until then, I'll keep doing what I'm doing...
So I'll post a for reals update then!

Aside from that, life's the same, I thought I'd just answer everyone from my last post since there were a lot of questions and I know I have some es'plaining to do over my deathly disappearance and such sooo without further 'ado

Sammyyy- yeah my lovely hemophillia, I had a NICEEEE (NO FUCKING WAY) long period, lasting oh ya know, OVER A MOTHER FUCKING MONTH! who the fuck has problems like that? This girl. Anyways, that led to horrible anemia as you can imagine, and I could barely walk because of the whole slowly dying of blood loss thing. Anywhooo, a transfusion or two later, and after a couple weeks of rehabilitation (bahaha AKA sitting on my ass watching TV and having my dad take me to the Avengers in a fucking wheelchair) I'm doing muchhh better haha

Emma- I agree, its nice that he cares, but its still so frustrating... but I've talked to him about going vegetarian (I'm not, I'll still eat chicken given the chance, but if I'm buying, tofu's cheaper and I already do it) and so he's been a lot better with the healthy stuff- it's like the word vegetarian set off a healthy eating lightbulb in his head

Live and Love- I'm glad you got it all figured out! Yep my profile pic is me (a couple years ago) when I was in my first year of university. I wear my hair differently now, natural and curly- btw curly hair is TEN TIMES WORSE on a passport (comparing my straightened hair days to now)- I look like a lion... in a good way haha

stillimagining- UGHHH I KNOW! I do worship VS models, but oohh god yes I'd have to argue that boys worship them more than most girls... I'd even put them up there with girls like us who worship more than most haha

thank you all for your lovelyyy comments <3 

I'll try to post again sooonnn! but life's pretty dull right now, just restricting, gym for EVER, every day, and school/work. LAME I know.

6 comments:

  1. woot woot! Congrats hun! So happy for u!!! i doubt u can gain 5lbs in 1 day so dnt worry abt that:) Stay strong<3 love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sweetie! ^_^ I'm so proud <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear! :)
    I love your hair in that pic but curly hair is even nicer so lion hair is a good look. haha
    Ok, this is a bit random, but because you live in canada, I was wondering if you could recommend something I could give to a girl I'm visiting there, you know something that you can only get in the UK or something. Anything chocolate-wise that isn't available in canada?
    If you can't think of anything, that's fine, just thought I'd give it a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) I got the family tea and shortbread so far. And the tea comes in a sorta novelty box. I did see a union jack washbag so it sounds like that could be good. It's just so hard to get something that's novelty but not tacky. She lives in Gloucester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND AWESOME BABE.
    who cares? you'll drop it quick.
    AND BABE OMG THE AVENGERS OMG LOKI OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGDS DXCPKGORDFGMGDSFS
    I JUST.
    DIED.
    I MEAN.
    DID YOU SEE BLACK WIDOW'S ASS
    COME ON.
    Gosh. i'm pretty sure i'm nowhere near the 140's. Don't want to weigh myself. No. If i do not weigh myself then a weight does not exist.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete