Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Canada Day Weekend!

I have been such a disgusting fuck the last week.
Seriously, fasting? NOPE.
Gym? NOPE.
Okay, well I went to the gym yesterday, kinda...
But today, I was all gung-ho to fast and work out and the whole bit...
Then the beau texted me with some disappointing news (the concert we wanted to go to but couldn't afford was tonight... saaaadddd) anyways, I decided to make a fancy-ass dinner instead... and so I ate... and ate... and ate... and will probably eat again later tonight
because I'm disgusting.
TOMORROW I SHALL FAST!
And this weekend, I will try SO HARD
which will be super difficult because it is the Canada Day long weekend... and obviously I'll be partying with friends the whole time... but I will try!

Also, I'm determined that starting on Tuesday (since I'll be away until then), I'm going to start posting my daily intakes/outputs again to try to motivate me. I have a party next Saturday (July 8) and I'm DETERMINED to be at a good, hard 145 by then. Even if it means not eating a damn thing all week and working out every friggen day!

Anyways, in case I don't get to post again before I go away tomorrow, Happy Canada Day  to all of my fellow Canadians! <3 
Some Canada Day Thinspo<3
Olympics -- Day Seven
Look how skinny her arms are! sighhhh


<3 






7 comments:

  1. Leigha! Hey, so this is random... but whatever happened to gymnast skinny? Do you know by any chance?


    Also, I feel you. This week (if you cant tell by my new blog) I have been neither productive, norrestricting nor.. anything. I need to get motivated. Im in such a fucking rut.

    Anyways. Know who my thinspo is? rashida jones and zoe... whatever he last name is Deschanel? If thats how you spell it? I'm into the skinny without effort girls these days.


    Hope you get reinspired!


    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gahhhh I looove zooey deschanel! <3 and I'm determined to get back on track today! :)

      Delete
    2. She's recovering(: I miss her...

      Delete
  2. What is Canada day? Culture student is totally clueless so educate me please. Overall it's funny I was just talking with a friend how Canada is so peaceful and calm that you always kinda forget it when you think about America. I'm from Finland so maybe it's the distance... don't know why.

    Inspiration is such a hard thing to find, I hope you'll figure out where it's hiding!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaa no worries! Canada day is like the canadian version of the american 4th of july, its basically a celebration of the birth of canada! :) and yeah I understand. A lot of people forget about us canadians, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing :p

      Delete
    2. I didn't know canada day existed... I'm american, haha.
      Good luck on everything(: Don't worry, I've not gone to the gym in 3 weeks-- but I workout at home some nights~

      Delete