Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

lol fuck

What negative things do you often say to yourself? What should you do about this negativity? What personal affirmations work best for you?

This is one of the topic options for this week's assignment in one of my psychology classes. It's all about self-affirmation, and as well as we all know what my exact answer should be, I can't bring myself to answer it... for obvious reasons.

Anyways, I thought I'd share the irony with you ladies!
I'm still a little sick, but I'm getting better, I'll post again midweek with some updates!


<3

EDIT: Based on stillimagining's post (ps, thanks love<3 ) I thought I should just clarify, it was a topic option,  (1 of like, 7 I think) aha so luckily, I don't actually have to write about it, instead I'm doing the on on anger in competition, but I thought that it was an interesting question, really makes ya think. I might just answer it in a post later this week <3 

4 comments:

  1. oh wow...bummer:/ I think ull just have to make it up with stuff like "its too hard" or "I can't do this" (stuff that regular ppl would say) and then for positive affirmations say "Nothing is impossible"...stuff like that? But haha yea its pretty ironic...

    Glad ur feeling better hun! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better, sweetie and stay your awesomeness.

    dammit.
    actually. i'm slow. i don't get why it's ironic. *blushes so rapidly i die*
    but anyway, i Misha Jenny Blaine Loki you so much right now.
    <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's such a personal question! I hope you feel better soon and good luck with the assignment :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leigha, I'm still creeping upon you.

    Want to check out my new blog?



    http://thrashingunreal.blogspot.com/


    xoxox

    thrash unreal

    ReplyDelete