Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leigha, you horrible failure

Ugh.
Totally forgot that today was my roommate's Birthday.
FAIL
Recovered last minute with one of the birthday cards I had stashed away "just in case"
Her boyfriend made perogies for dinner,
like 250 cals for 4? I had like 12 or so...
FAIL
And I had been doing SO WELL, fasting for the 3 days up until this...
Then came the birthday cake... with the icing...
FAIL
And then the cheetos
FAIL no, I take that back, I only had a small handful and stopped at that, as much as it sucks and WAS actually a fail, it was under 50 cal, and I prevented myself from getting more :) woo

UGH I hate myself right now, I was doing sooo wellllll, and let's be honest, the gym is closed and it's pouring fucking rain outside (like, torrential downpour) so I'm not going to be working this off tonight...
FAIL

I just hope I don't go up too horribly... I was doing so well.. the rate I was going, I'd have been back into the 140s by Saturday... I know it.
HUGE FUCKING FAIL

In jealous news, my momma just stopped her cleanse (ie lemonade diet) because she got sick (not from the diet, she was getting sick when she started)- she did it for 4 days and lost 8lbs. I'm kinda stoked to go back on that (starting FRIDAY NIGHT for anyone wondering)

Well, I'm going to kick my failure ass into bed. Then classes tomorrow, then KICKBOXING and perhaps a half hour run after to balance out my damage from today.


  

5 comments:

  1. u r NOT a failure dear! Pls pls pls dnt tell urself tht. & seriously it wasnt tht bad! Im sure all the fasting balanced it out! jst hop right back on track tomorrow & ull be fine! Also I think ur mum just lost a lot of water weight. I think she'll probably gain it back sometime, if tht makes u feel any better:) & gud job on the cheetos! usually when i "mess up" i just completely let go and it all goes crazy! bt u have the control to nt make things worse which is seriously AMAZING. u go girl! & ur so smart for stacking just in case birthday cards! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a setback, not a failure. It's not a failure until you give up^^
    You'll be ok. I've always wanted to try kickboxing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to look up what a pergi-whatever the fuck that thing is. xD. i used to eat those things all the time and i didn't know what they were. dude, i used to eat 6 in a row with no problem and fill up on doughnuts.
    dude. there was icing on that cake? babe. you can still swing it, and they're all right. it's just a setback. :3
    oohh. 8lbs! wowza.
    i don't want to be a bother, but she will put some weight back on because she has no solid weight in her body which can be unreliable.
    you didn't fail, babe.
    and dudeeee. kickboxing. i want!
    i did like a bit of strength training today. dudeee. i can't even run for that long. i'd rather die.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't become down-hearted. It's just a little set back and you'll do amazing tomorrow and then it won't even matter :)
    8 pounds?! That's so awesome, lol.
    Keep strong love! I know you'll be in the 140's in no time at all.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not a failure, but I know exactly how you feel.. it's just so difficult to get out of the cycle of catastrophizing things. I hope your mind eventually calms down. And sleepwalker is right, you can't fail unless you give up entirely. It's just another bump in the road.

    <3

    ReplyDelete