Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh hai, miss me?

Hey Guys!
I've been so swamped, but hopefully I can now take a breather.
So yes, I'm here now, at home, on spring break... which isn't exactly the best for eating but once I get back home on Saturday, It'll be right back to my strict regimen.
I went wedding dress shopping with my bride to be friend the other day, and she's decided that we're going to go bridesmaid dress shopping in the summer (which for us lasts from the months of April until august- though I imagine that well be looking in about June)- this means that I have until June to get where I want to be. or at least get closeish. I can totally do this. March is going to begin some ever strict exercise and eating- moreso than it has been as of late.
Also, I've been hanging out with the ex boy for a while now, as you all know... and things are going really well. I'm happier than I have been in a while, and he spoils me rotten which I adore. This is unfortunately another reason behind my mysterious disappearance though- I've been spending a lot of nights at his house, and I can't just pull up my blog onto his computer without having a lot of questions to answer.
Some days I feel like I'm so close to telling him my secret... but then I remember that it's fucked and he would never understand... so I just keep my lips sealed.
We're still not dating per se, but we're pretty much joined at the hip...in fact, he's coming over for dinner with the family shortly.
On the plus side, I may not be able to share my ED with him, but I can rely on him a bit to fuel my exercise obsession.... like myself, he's a runner... a few weeks ago I told him that I wanted to attempt a marathon this summer... and he's all over it. SO, the second that the snow is gone from the ground, we'll be hitting the pavement for training, which, though he has no clue, will really make things easier for me.
In other news... Ottawa was fun, the boy asked me if I wanted to spend a weekend in Niagara falls, which I'm pretty excited to do since I've only ever been there once since it was so far away from where I grew up (aka a whole province away)- but now that it's closer, it's so much more of a possibility!
AND, ok sooo some of you may have noticed that I'm a HUGE comic book nerd. I put most boys to shame, it's pretty fun because you don't generally expect someone who looks like me to be SO well informed on every aspect of Marvel Comics. It's a gift that I'm rather proud of. A lot of guys try to impress me with comic knowledge and I just throw them down and put them in their places ;)
ANYWAYS, I'm telling you all of this because it is also well known that my DREAM is to meet Stan Lee, the creator of Marvel Comics.... and I'm going to get the chance to meet him. IF and ONLY IF I can bring my weight down to the 130s. That's my deal with myself. I'll spend the money to travel a ways away to meet him, if I get at least close to my UGW.
I NEED to look great in my bridesmaid dress, and this reward is just an added bonus
I was walking my puppy with a friend and his dog today, and he got talking about how everyone went away to university and gained weight. Now, he wouldn't have said that if he had realized that I put on weight too, which is a good thing, but I was in a winter coat, and I don't want to can't be like everyone else, I need to be where I want to be.

I know my thoughts are kind of all over the place here, but bare with me. lol I'm off to read all of your blogs now!

Love you guys <3

6 comments:

  1. I did miss you.
    I'm not as into Marvel Comics as you, but I'd love to meet Stan Lee too. That is a rather amazing dream :)and I think its funny you put guys in their place. :)

    All of my posts are now all over the place, ha don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah I figure I have to meet him now or never.
      The man's 90 now... And dare I say it, god bless his soul but who knows how many more years I'll have to meet him. But yes, It's my dream :)

      Delete
  2. yayy ur back!!! missed u<3 aww ur so cute!!! boys love girls w. boyish hobbies! sigh i wish i was on spring break! ours isnt until march/april :( seriously so jealous of ur vacays! ooh marathon sounds great! ur gonna be the perfect bridesmaid! stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did miss you! <3 I finally have time to follow up on things again on blogger.

    It's great to hear things are going well with you and the ex. If nothing really warrants him to know about things... then just let things progress as they are. Perhaps when he opens up to you about his own inner demons, you can be more open about it? In any case I wish you well on that front. It seems like you're generally pretty happy so far which is well deserved :)

    I'd be ecstatic to meet Stan Lee myself haha. I'd probably blank out and have nothing coherent enough to though (I'm sure he wouldn't be judging you on your weight... but I suppose rewards are always a good motivation).

    I hope you're doing well and having a good [reading?] week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you're not stressing about it, babe.
    do i miss you.
    AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BASTARD BETTER BE TREATING YOU RIGHT
    you bitch!
    you're a Marvel chick!?
    i'm a DC chick!
    however - Spiderman and Captain America is love. xo <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed you soo much too! I'm glad that ur having a social life. That guy ur friends with sounds awesome. Were both gonna be in our friends weddings!! Woot woot! Except the bride in my situation is kinda a bridezilla. Oh well. I like comics too, not the books but I appreciate marvel movies. Great to hear from u girl!

    ReplyDelete