Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 1

So today is day one of me being back home sweet home away from my parentals and whatnot (food ugh)
As such, I'm celebrating by taking this week to liquid fast and workout like crazy because I'm back at 155 because of reading week (but I expect a lot of that is water weight since I usually retain SO MUCH for a few days after a night of drinking- and I was drinking for 3 days) I'm determined to get into the 140s verrryyyy shortly
Anyways, I'll keep updating on that as the week goes on
Today I got up first thing in the morning and hit the gym at 9am, ran 5km on the treadmill then had to leave because I've got so much to do today! But still, that's about 300 cals burned so I can't complain.
<3

1 comment:

  1. i love how you weren't discouraged. i love you, sweetheart! and hey. i'm retaining water too. i'm estimating me to be around 155lbs right now. i don't know and i'm sure as HELL not looking at a fucking scale. <3
    awesome. 300kcal burned! how aweome are you?! <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete