Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Back from the Wilderness

So I spent the last couple days at the cabin in the woods with some friends! The lake's crazy frozen so we got to skate and build snowmen and toboggan and snowball fight, and so on! And drink, of course :)

Anyways, this week's been pretty tame, not much to report on.
Lent: what did you give up! I know it's a couple days late but come on, what part of "cabin in the middle of the woods" screamed "I had internet capabilities" ahah! anyways, I've decided to give up processed food- which is a biggg step for me since I love it so much, but I'm going to be determined to eat whole foods, fruits, veggies, organics and the lot, at least until Easter.

Also! I finally bought Skinny Bitch! If you haven't heard of it, definitely check it out it's worth the read! I'm still reading it, but when I'm done I'll post some noteworthy things!

But I must go do some unpacking! and reading! Love you guys!

Also:
carousel- haha yesss lovveed reading week! went to the cabin for the weekend with some friends, super fun! And haah oh no I know he wouldn't judge, I just want to look fantastic when immortalized in a photograph next to the Legend himself! ahah

Sam- LOOOVE you! And hell yeah man! Marvel is my life! Superman is also my life (DC) but otherwise I'm all about the Marvel comics haha

Gymnast, I missed you too! and ughhhhh bridezilla is the WORST! Thankfully my friend is WAYYY laid back, goodluck with the wedding though! I love weddings! I can't wait to have my own!

2 comments:

  1. aweee. do i love you, you bitch. <3
    actually, when i spend time camping i have internet access. yikes. can you say hooked on technology much???
    Skinny Bitch made me want to turn vegan.
    if i do turn vegan, my Mother will slap me.
    what about Batman and GL? oh my God. Batman and GL. <333333 ahaha. so you'll give me a recommendation then?
    Misha your Jenny and Jenny your Misha, Jen.
    <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time! I miss your face.

    ReplyDelete