Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

As if this is happening!

I know, two posts in like... an hour! I'm on a roll
So I was just talking to my mom, and the news she gave me doesnt get much better than this!
You all know how weekends are the death of us. We all do so well with out intakes and such throughout the week (ie: I'm confident that I'll have no trouble fasting today until Thursday, but once the weekend rolls around it always goes to hell)
This weekend will be no exception- I'll go home and be expected to eat and such
Or will I?
My mom's friend convinced her to try the master cleanse (minus SWF) with her... she was telling me about it, and I played dumb like I didn't know what it was- et voila, I was "so interested" that I decided to try it myself
So gameplan:
Fast this week until Thursday
Master Cleanse Friday-Sunday when I go home then I'll probs just continue doing that for at least a week
Also, to my lovely stillimagining, I found this Matcha Green Tea you spoke of in your last post, and they sell it at the teahouse around the corner from where I live, so I'll definitely be stocking up on that today as well! :) Thanks for telling us about it!

4 comments:

  1. wow that sounds like a great plan! Im sure ull do amazing! & lucky girl! I have yet to lay my hands on my order:P Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fortunate that your mums doing the master cleanse with you. I couldn't even convince my friend to do it with me, let alone have them suggest a fast to me.
    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza! so Master Cleanse it is for the weekend?
    you're the fasting genius, babe. i don't know how you do it. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that's exciting and super convenient! :)

    ReplyDelete