Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ahhhh Much Better

Alright my lovelies,
Was back at the fasting hard today, and I believe it went exceedingly well
I'm now just hanging out and doing some homework

But alas, bad news. Is there ever any good?
Tomorrow I head home for the weekend, also, I'm starting the lemonade diet- yes to get into those blessed 140s, but also to actually cleanse (SHOCK!) but yes, I've felt like crap lately, and I need this

Unfortunately, after this weekend, I'll be spending the next two weeks with some friends, and mayyyy or may not be able to blog. I'll try my very very best, but just in case you worry, I won't be dead! <3

6 comments:

  1. dudee. how do you fast like it's nothing? i can barely go an hour without thinking of food and wondering how much soup i can eat that i can fully purge out with no complications.
    gah. i wish that didn't sound as mia as it did. ah.
    lemonade sounds so good right about now. the fresh yummy lemonade. for some weird reason, ever since i tried this diet, i've been craving liquid. as in lemonade. as in coffee.
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. babeeeeeee. *wraps arms around her* why do you have such an awesome social life?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job hun! lol agree w/ sam! ur always fasting & so good at it too! Gud luck w. the lemonade diet & hope u have an awesome weekend! & if...u dnt post again hope u have a great 2 weeks wit ur friends hun! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the cleanse :) Aside from it being used to lose weight, it's actually really good for your digestive track. I hope you have a great time this weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are wonderful, my love. It'll get easier!! stay strong. Love you SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fasting is amazing, it just takes a killer amount of self control. A lemonade fast sounds good! :)
    Awww! I'll miss you! But have fun :D
    We'll reach those 140's in NO time!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will miss you too. you are one of my favorite bloggers. have fun hun!!

    ReplyDelete