Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just a quick post,

I GOT A PUPPY!

I know, it's a little late, I got him last weekend, but I LOVE HIM! He is such a little sweetheart! And running around after him and constantly watching him for the past few days has made me forget that I'm hungry and I've list 5 whole pounds! without working out!

But, alas, the little guy goes to live with my parents today for a few weeks so that I can focus on finals.. which means that the workouts will resume promptly! yay!

Catch y'all after exams! xo

3 comments:

  1. lovely puppies! who needs men? p.s. good luck on the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love puppies! You should put up a picture of him so we can all share in the adorableness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on exams! I think you got this! And...I wanna see a picture of the puppy!

    ReplyDelete