Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today: notsomuch

Well today wasn't exactly one of my proudest days-
It started with last night- I got into a fight with the guy I've been seeing, and that carried over to today- in fact, I'm still fighting with him right now over it. It's stupid and I'm hurt about it, but it's my own fault and I should be smarter than I have been.
I headed home today, and on the way, my friend and I stopped at a coffee shop and we got fully loaded candy cane hot chocolates and chocolate chip muffins (aka like 900 calories) then some baked treats from my friend's mom, then my dad brought home a cheeseburger from McDonalds (aka like 400 calories)
AKA fuck my life.
Also, I'm in so much pain from my workout yesterday that I can't walk down stairs haha Idunno what I did, but it hurts so good, buttt I couldn't run  today either.
So anyways, I kinda hate myself, BUT right when I was about to have a late night binge sesh on a bunch of shitty food (aka reese puffs cereal) I decided, hey, I'm going to check blogs while I do this. THANKFULLY I read Stillimagining's latest post, and it really inspired me to NOT binge, (and I didnt!) Anyways, as much as I'd love to match her goal to loose 15 more lbs by the 30th, I cant think that's realistic with me being on my vacation with buffets and unlimited alcohol, but I'm going to get back on track tomorrow and work my ass off!
Tomorrow:
-Workout
-Tan (gotta get a base so I don't die a ginger death down south- don't judge me! haha)
-Christmas shopping
-Solve my life problems
-Restrict, restrict, restrict!

Bah, I'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh seriously that's like the most WONDERFUL compliment ever!!! I'm so happy lol. Never believed I cud actually inspire anyone:D Good job on holding off the binge dear! Proud of u! and honest ur intake wasn't that bad 1300 cal? thats actually still below the recommended daily intake! And seeing as ur butt hurts so much it must mean ur doing something right! And ur muscles r building & repairing themselves which = more calories burned!!! & faster metabolism:D So i wouldnt stress:) Gud luck 2morrow & hope the tanning goes well ;) hehe stay strong<333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *wish* I could solve my life problems in one day :P And like stillimagining said, 1300 calories is still very much below the maintenance range, so it really isn't anything to worry about. The only thing it could have done was just put a pause on things, rather than undo anything. Good job on resisting that binge as well, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I feel like I'm kinda in the same boat as you right now. I'm going on a trip down south over the holidays and want to lose weight for that, but am also terrified that I'm going to put on tons of weight while on vacation.

    Stay strong and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhahaa I just posted the same thing on your blog! too funny! Thanks and goodluck to you too! xo

    ReplyDelete