Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

FIVEEEE DAYS

.. until VACATIONLAND!
Aka parking my ass on the beach and soaking up as many rays as possible while reading the Hunger Games (I've heard it's good!)

Anyways, I hope all of you lovelies are doing wonderfully!
Oliver had surgery yesterday and is doing just splendidly, he's sleeping at the end of my bed as I type this.

I've decided that because I'm a scaredy-cat little bitch, I'm not going to weigh myself again until FEBRUARY 1st! My thought process- I'm afraid to see how much I've gained in the last 5 days, by the time I get that weight fixed through restricting and exercising like a mother fucker, I'll be bloated and all "time of month"-pissy, so I just don't want to know, and then when that ends, I'll be in CUBA  scratch that, mother fuck bitch fuck fuckkkk! As I typed that I was like... wait... I go away in 5 days.... I still have 2 days left of the pill before I get my period... GODDAMNIT! sooo it looks like I'll be lapping over my packs this month and hoping for the best (last time I tried that, it didn't work, but I've got to at least TRYYYY) sooo I'll still be all bloated and confused body and shit, fuckkkk mylife. ANYWAYS- then after my trip, I'll be a scared little bitch and not want to know what I weigh (actually I'll be dying to know, but I'll probably freak out if the number goes up so I'm just going to avoid it altogether by not touching the scale)- Then I'm going to go ahead with my plan and go all kamikaze on my ass so that when I weigh myself on the first I'll a) be proud, and b) have a week before my birthdayyyy to make myself even prouder :)

Divine plan, yes?
Anywhoo, that's all for now, it's bedtime, I'm hitting the mall tomorrow to pickup something for my father (FML I know, Mall- 2 days before Christmas- I'm insane) then having friends over for drinks and such in the evening soooo, in case I don't post again before then: Merry Christmas Everyone! <3

3 comments:

  1. aww have FUN on your trip! the beach and reading sounds marvelous! your gonna have a bitchin time! when ur on vaca try to eat real little then u can really surprize urself when u finally do weigh! i a lot of times lose weight when im on vacation because i am obsessed with running on the beach! best thing to do ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and merry christmas to you love! wish u the best of luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhh thanks darlin! and yes, I've heard the food isn't as good as it is in other vacation spots so Im definitely going to eat less, and I plan to run on the beach every day too o that will be good! <3

    ReplyDelete