Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ultimate Game Plan?

I've been having a pretty hard time with restricting since coming home yesterday morning. My mom is always around, and it's so hard to make up excuses not to eat while she's watching. Yesterday I was in too much pain to exercise and today was pretty much the same, plus I'm sickyyy today, so I just didn't do anything. Fortunately I didn't go over 1000cals today, but still... I weighed myself this morning first thing, and from yesterday I had gained 2lbs! ugh what the hell! I know it's all just water weight because I didn't exercise, ate a lot and didn't really drink much water, but still... SO ANNOYING!
Tomorrow I'm determined to get back on track!

I've also decided that when I get back from my trip, I'm going to put every fiber in my being, every ounce of my willpower to reaching my UGW by spring break. My Birthday is just before the break, so I'd prefer to be at my UGW for then, but I`m giving myself a little extra time, just in case. I figure this is a pretty good plan, since it`ll be the first month back to school, so I won`t be going crazy trying to study or write a million papers, and I'll be able to focus more on restricting, fasting and exercising. Also, hopefully there will be lots of snow, so I can play outside a ton! I'm also going to focus more on my art during that month and instead of being bored and watching TV (which makes me eat)- I'm going to focus on painting! I'm hoping to god this works, I want this so badly!

Today's been pretty stressful, but tomorrow I'm going away for 3 days (so I won't be able to post! sorryyyy!) -that means I won't be able to run/exercise, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to restrict though!

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to go get ready for Dexter! Goodnight all! <3 xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so excited for Dexter!

    And water weight definitely sucks. I think from all the years I've been restricting it's totally messed up my body, and the minute I have anything with salt I bloat up like crazy (up to 10lbs overnight... -_-"). Drinking lemon water really helps though, so when I get the chance, I down a glass of filtered water with half a lemon in the morning when the swelling is the worst. I heard that apple cider vinegar is good for that as well but I just can't stand the taste myself.

    Anyway, have fun on your trip <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww seriously u shud try and enjoy the trip & instead of severely restricting maybe just keep under 900 cal so u wont feel deprived & binge etc. and i think thats a decent intake enough to get away w/o looking like ur not eating:D well have fun & much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carousel: OMG! IT WAS SO INTENSEEEEE! How are we supposed to wait until September now! On another note, thanks! I'm definitely going to try the lemon thing, Like you, I bloat up like crazy too (not necessarily 10lbs over night, but I have upped 10lbs in a weekend) Thanks!

    and Stillimagining: thanks love! I probably will, I'm going to try to stick mostly to fish and fruits and such, which wont be too hard because it'll all be delish and fresh. I figure I'll do what you said, but i'm also not going to waste my time with american-style foods because lets be realistic, i can get that at home any time. haha Thanks loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being home is so hard!!I totally understand!! Best of luck with your plan, it sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Were like, the same size! Although, i'll be cool if I get to 120. AHHHHH! I know it shouldn't matter, but i'm going to totally see how your doing (and hopefully have it inspire me)


    New blog to stalk? YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

    xoxoox

    thrash

    ReplyDelete