Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Alright Alright!

Sooo I've been MIA for just over 7 days now, and I thought I'd just super quickly check in with all y'all to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking.

My travels thus far have done me some good... It might be the hours in a car and whathaveyou but still, it's been good. I spent 5 days travelling across the province, I went into Ontario for a bit, visited friends in Nova Scotia away at university, and now, I am back home! But not back blogging on a regular basis yet, so don't get too excited. I've got finals coming up hard and fast and that means that blogging will be on the backburner for me for the next month. I know. It sucks but I really need to get my shit together if I want to get into grad school. That being said, I'll still try to post AT LEAST once a week... Probably Mondays... with a weight loss update and such. Starting Next Week I'm going to start to weigh myself again. The ABC diet will be over (PS, I've been doing fabulously at it since I've been on the road and unable to eat) and It'll be like starting anew.

I've been running a LOT lately, I've realized that I'm getting close to crunch time and my vacation is merely a month and a bit away, which means I can't be ashamed to see myself in a bathing suit like I am right now. So I'm working my ass off at trimming my ass down (haah see what I did there? CLEVER)

Onto my life: BOYS (It wouldn't be a Leigha Post if there wasn't boy drama)
So Ducky is supposed to come visit two weekends from now- we'll see if that actually happens... I'm beginning to think that he only sees me as a friend... which sucks, but hey I guess you can never have enough friends, right?
But... then there's my ex- who is back in my life full force. Long story short, we broke up, had some (but not a lot) of drama between us, got over it, became friends, started hanging out more a few months ago, started doing it about a month ago.. annnd now I'm beginning to realize that this is too much. We clearly both still love each other, but we're both (especially me) too stubborn to admit it. He bought us tickets to see a play soon... I'm super excited but man things are starting to get complicated with feelings and shit..plus he's super good friends with my EX best friend (back-stabbing bitch) so I'm super scared that hes telling her stuff about me (even though I know he wouldnt- but shes manipulative like that)

In happier news, this bitch of an ex BFF put some pictures on facebook this weekend and it appears that she's put on a bit of weight (due to being away at university and drinking all the time) - is it bad that this makes me happy? I'm on the downwards slope to my goal weight and she's climbing the ladder. I don't know if it's just that I know how much I hate myself and my weight and this makes me feel better, but I'm not going to overthink something that is putting me relatively at peace and is driving me to loose as much weight as possible. I have a strong hate for this girl, like no other

Anyways, I'd love to write more, but I have to jet like 5 minutes ago! Hope you are all doing terribly well! xox

1 comment:

  1. ahh drama with the ex. That was always my least favorite and most stressful kind of boy drama. best of luck with that. Glad you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete