Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Everything rolled into one

Hey Ladies!

Well here I am, as promised with some updates, pictures, and the like...
It's not as early as I'd hoped, but I've been busy at home and I've been filling all my free time with exercise (yay me!)- my mom bought an elliptical a few years back and I've been putting it to good use while on my Christmas break (especially since it's been raining so much and it's really colllddd brr)

Sooo, still waiting on my final grades, I'll be sure to keep you all posted on that ;) and thanks to everyone who wished me luck! I really appreciate it! <3

So I hope everyone is doing well! 11 days until I leave on my trip! And I've been working my little tail off at getting down like 5 more pounds before I go! I know I can do ittt! :) except tonight wasn't exactly a good night, I had a work party, and we all had Chinese food- now I was pretty good, I ate mostly broccoli-packed dishes, and small portions, and ONLY ONE HELPING (unlike everyone else) haha but still its fatty fat fatttyyyyyy and there were little sugary nibblys for desert that I just couldn't help eating (ah, my weakness!) but, it's Christmas, and I'm determined to stay positive! As much as I'd love to reach my UWG, I've decided that as long as I don't gain a single pound over these holidays (including on my trip-which will be crazy hard)- I'm proud of myself. Holidays are the worst with all the food, and the family watching your every move. UGH! - but, I'll breath.
Also, I found this link today that I thought I'd share with all of you, a lot of it is common sense and tricks many of us already do, but I figured, hey might as well give a refresher for anyone who gives a damn ;) sooo you can find that link HERE!

Sooo what else is new... I bought a bathing suit for my trip today... I don't really want to talk about it size wise... SOMEHOW my boobs got BIGGER! HOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN! I've lost 15 pounds in the last couple months (yay me) yet somehow, my boobs have gone UP a cup size (but my band size has gotten smaller (again, yay), but still, WHAT THE HELL!  Sooo I bought a semi cute suit that will have to do because nothing else fits my monstorous boobs. And trust me, It's not lucky! Big boobs make you a) look bigger all around, unless your waist is the size of a toothpick (see: barbie)- she looks great with big boobs because she's TALL and has a TINY WAIST: I unfortunately, am neither. Secondly (b), boobs= MY MOTHERFUCKING BACK HURTS ALL. THE. TIME.  Yeah. All the time. SOFUCKING annoying. And: I cant squish into small spaces because my boobs get in the way (haha): Needless to say,  Me and my boobs= love-hate relationship. On the one side, everything I just told you. On the other side they make me like... a solid 8 at least (there's gotta be a silver lining, right? haa)
-And yes, that was me, not wanting to talk about it haha

I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head that I need to report on at the moment, So as promised, MY BEAUTIFUL PUPPYYYY!!!! <3 love love loveee!

This is Oliver, my camera takes kinda shitty pictures because it's on my phone, but whatevs... sooo as you can see, hes adorable. But unfortunately, NOBODY wanted him! *huge sad face-->  :( * He was 6 months old and hadn't been sold so I kind of rescued him! :)
WHY did nobody want him you may ask? Simple. He's a maltipoo, and he doesn't look it... All of his brothers and sisters, looked like this (colour and all)

Note the RED colour (not all of his brothers and sisters were this dark, but still) but Oliver's main problem was his curl: Maltipoos are supposed to be all curly and shit.. Oliver, isn't so nobody wanted him (so sad) BUT now he's mine :D and I'm super stoked about that! :)

Anywayysss, I'm pretty sure that's all I can think of to tell you guys for the moment, sooo I'll catch ya on the flip side! Love yous! Have some happy holidays! <3 xox

7 comments:

  1. thats great that ur staying positive! really makes such a good difference:D hope u have a great trip! thanx for the tips and ur dog is so cute!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad things are great!

    And that dog is SO CUTE! I just want to hug him and pet him! :)

    Have a great trip and I hope you kicked butt on finals (I have a feeling you did).

    It made me so happy to see your post on my blog..It meant a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knw how it feels wid that a li'll heavy boobs..once i used a vibrating massager :\ ..i used to massage them in circles..nd u wont believe they really shrink 2 sizes down..but later i dint found it to b a healthy option...so started concentrating on the overall weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy yourself for the holidays :) Maintaining works for now girlll. And your puppy is totes adorbsssss. I think I'm gonna ask for a puppy for christmas now...if only I had a place to keep one

    <3
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too know what you mean about the boob thing haha. I've always hated how big they are because they make me feel top-heavy and fat (already have wide shoulders and along with a torso that's shorter than my legs).

    I do notice they get bigger before my period though, so maybe that could be the reason? It sometimes happens when you're under a lot of stress as well, since increased cortisol causes inflammation/bloating in certain areas.

    Never understood how people could simply choose to care for animals based on their appearance... it's a living being, not an ornament. I'm glad you have more common sense than that. He's so adorable XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh big boobs are abssssolutely the worst unless you have a TINY waist cause they make you look bulkky. Also skanky. Which is sometimes not desired.


    Also, i dunno if im the only sad bitch on the planet who likes punk/ indie music, but im also fairly convinced that punk rock and indie girls (the awesome ones with bitchin hip bones and little tank tops) AREN"T big tittied girls (like me) so if your trying to be rock and rolllll (which you probably aren't but whatever) that's also not a particularly good thing.


    Did you go on birth control or something? Its weird that you would have lost weight and got bigger boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! I love him! :)
    Carousel, I also have a short torso, its so annoyinggg!
    And Hey Thrash! Yeah, the skanky I can deal with, the bulky is what irritates the hell out of me! But no, you're not the only punk/indie lover, but yeah you're right that those girls always tend to be super tiny and NOT HUGE BOOBS haha. I am on BC, but I've been on it for like 4 years now... I've unfortunately always been big boobed, but Carousel might be right, I just had finals so it could be the stress.
    Thanks loves! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete