Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONNNEEEEE :D

GUESS WHO IS DONE FINALLSSS!

Yeah okay, so it's 1:30am and I can't sleep, but I finished my last exam earlier this evening, so everyone, expect me to do mad ass kissing this next week!

First up on the list:
-Do some serious catching up on everyone's blogs! I feel like I've missed so much of your lives! ( I promise, I do try to read on study breaks, even if I don't comment)
-Do an overhaul on my page- yesireee: updating stats, changing things around layout-wise, POSTING, and putting up a picture of my beautiful little puppydoggg! :)

Finally,
I DID HORRIBLY while studying for exams: I don't get it, I can exercise my ass off every day for a week and do fine with crazy restricting/ just plain fasting, but when it comes to the mental strain of studying and writing STUPID FINALS, I just can't do it! I just eat eat eat! I'm afraid to see how much I've gained in the last two weeks!  I officially head out to the sunny beaches of vacationland in 14 days, and I'm afraid of how my bathing suit is going to look! I'm not at my Christmas goal weight, I know that, and I'm going to do some fasting tomorrow and Thursday, and hopefully weigh myself on Friday so that's when I'll know where I'm at, but gahhhh freaking out! You should see the girl I'm going on this trip with! Her stomach, it's so.... FLAT! AND SHE DOES NOTHING TO EXERCISE! It's so irritating, she does NOT eat healthy, does NOT work out yet she has a rocking bod. I work my ass off and get this failure of a body, *breathe* soon. I will get there. Soon.
Anyways, sorry about the vent, freaking out a little about this trip, sooo, I'll catch you all later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Gud job on finishing finals!!! sigh i know its so not fair how some people are just so naturally tiny and dont have to work a thing for it! but as u can see there's also this huge population of ppl like us who have to work our butts off to maintain! including gwen stefani! so its not that bad :/ anyway good luck for the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. i hate when people do nothing at all to earn their body, and it looks great. AND they eat...alot. i hear that. stupid chick. congrats on kicking ass in finals!

    ReplyDelete