Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 31

A late post from yesterday,

Nothing really exciting happened, I walked to and from class (-248) then went to the gym with Ami for kickboxing but she wasn't feeling well, so we just used the gym equipment instead so that she could go at her own pace and I could go more hardcore to burn more calories. So I did the bike for just over half an hour (-315 cals) then we did some weight machines and such and boy my arms are hurting today! Later in the evening I went for a run (-375 or so)

I know yesterday was an 800 day and all, but I was wayyy under, oh well. I just wasn't all that hungry.
For breakfast I had a grapefruit smoothie which I made myself so I don't know the exact cals (like 110 cal max though- used a whole grapefruit, some OJ and ice) and then later in the evening I was hanging out with friends and had a bit of ice cream (again, like 100- MAYBE 200 cal max- I only had a few spoonfuls)

so yeah, that was my day yesterday, I'll post again tonight about today, which so far has been going well!

Day 31: 800 calories allowed
Cals in: 300
Cals 0ut: -948
Total: -648

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh good job!! The grapefruit smoothie sounds really good, I'm gonna have to try that sometime!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing great, love. I sure miss our chats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol the grapefruit smoothie is actually disgusting as hell, I'm drinking one now, haha but it's supposed to burn fat so I'll be pounding one back every morning.

    and BETHHHHH i miss you too! we need to get our shit together

    ReplyDelete