Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 32

Sooo I know I failed at posting last night like I promised, but ohhh well

Yesterday, nothing exciting happened.

It was a fast day, so I fasted, other than drinking a grapefruit smoothie in the morning (this time I mixed a grapefruit and an orange and ice). It tastes really bitter, but it's supposed to burn fat so I'm going to keep powering through the taste. I know it was a fast day, but I'm going to try drinking one every morning regardless. Otherwise I ate nothing.  I also went for a long run (-750 or something). Soooo

Day 32: Fast
Cals in: 100 (smoothie)
Cals out: -750 or so
Net: -650

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that must have been a long run!! I have terrible endurance, the only way I can get through long cardio workouts is to do them HIITs style, I'm so jealous of people who can run long distances/times. You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks lady! I've been doing it since highschool though so I used to be terrible. If you really work at it, you can get there too! :) I really want to eventually do a marathon

    ReplyDelete