Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dayyyy 38/39


Nothing special yesterday, I didn’t have time to go to my kickboxing class because I had a meeting at the same time to figure out school shit, so I figured alright sweet I’ll run later. But then later, there was a torrential downpour and I couldn’t bring myself to go run soooo I DID NOTHING which sucks because I decided not to fast yesterday (I was still under the allotted 450 cals for ABC though) but I decided not to fast because after my 11.5km run the day before I nearly died I felt so shitty.

But today I’m back to fasting, had a grapefruit smoothie this morning, and that’s it. Nothing else for the rest of the day! I’m going on another 11.5k run tonight and then some friends are coming down and we’re going to the bar (I know, empty alcohol calories annoy me ever so much) but I figure that since I haven’t eaten anything, I’ll be able to milk a couple vodka and OJs or something less caloric than beer or a sugary drink and that should suffice for getting me hammered (I hope) plus I figure I can dance off the cals and I plan to fast and do another 11.5km tomorrow and every day this weekend. This weekend I’ve cancelled all of my travelling plans so that I can focus strictly on fasting and exercising and homework ahaha! I’ll try to update again before the weekend ends, but in case that doesn’t happen, I’ll post again Monday for sure!

Lots of love! xox

2 comments:

  1. I seem to have to drink more to get drunk when I am fasting. It's really strange.
    Our weekend sounds like it's going to be the same though. Fasting, exercising and studying. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha oh man, I ended up not really drinking that night, but the next night my friend gave me 2 drinks and I was hammered (give you they had the equivalent of 5 drinks worth of alch in them ahaha) now on to studying

    ReplyDelete