Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sneaky Tricks

So, I've been home bored all day, and normally when I'm bored, I want to eat. But today, I've come up with a sneaky new trick for NOT eating. I'm fasting from today until wednesday (with the exception of my grapefruit smoothie in the morning) but I keep finding myself going to the fridge today.

Funfact about me, I HATE tomatoes. So, when I just found myself looking in the fridge again,  grabbed a cherry tomato and ate it instead of whatever else was in the fridge. Problem solved, I now don't want to snack. Yes, technically I ate, but cherry tomatoes are 4 cals each and you burn more than that digesting them anyways soooo I say, SUCCESS! I no longer want food and I didn't binge out.

What foods do you hate? Try it out!

Also, there's nothing for me to really report today. I've only had a grapefruit smoothie (new recipe, only 70cal now), I've done 0 exercise but I have waterpolo later (not sure what that burns but its at least 100 cal ahah) Sooo I'll post tomorrow with more interesting things to discuss!

2 comments:

  1. That tomato thing would work for me...haha I absolutely hate them unless they are mixed into something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha same! It's the texture I think. Like, I loooveeee tomato soup and ketchup

    ReplyDelete