Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I know, I'm sorry

Hey guys,
So I know I've been a terrible blogger and hve left you all hanging this past month now, but right after exams, I got terribly sick, then I had one of my attacks (the non sexual kind)- ya I'm aware that my body is fucked. Anyways, blogging unfortunately has been like the last thing from my mind. I'm still ill, in and out of the lab or loodwork and tests and shit, but I'm feeling a bit better today, and our lovely Sasha emailed me this morning and I realized that you all must be thinking I've died so I thought I'd send a quick post to let you all know that I'm okay, aside from missing my computer because blogger from my phone is so fucking difficult, and hopefully I will be back on my feet in another week or so!
Love you all <3 xo

3 comments:

  1. someone's alive x
    Castiel?
    oh yes.
    sweetie, i hope you're doing better. it's a struggle to see you ill. you're like my angel <3
    and i bet you watched the Avengers.
    and i bet that Robert Downey Jr is the most beautiful thing in the world.
    except for you.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, we do miss you! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, love. Just rest up and hopefully we'll hear from you in a week or so! ^_^
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is harder to keep up when you become so busy.. Trust me, I know ;)

    Love you, babe. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete